Chapter 12 - Alone.

Again one more chapter of Jay and Shivi.

I think you like them. Don't you??

Cause I love them and you all my readers.

Dedicated to my bestiees SVAZ <3 :D

Stay awesome people !!

And keep reading.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shivi's POV.

Waaow I couldn't believe this.

It was the view of sunset and it looked amazing.

Nature is my favourite. I have been here in Lochston almost 3 years now but I never viewed this.

To my surprise when I saw the surrounding no one was there except me and Jay.

"Jay this is really good. I love this. Now I feel good Jay. Thank you Thank you so much" I said.

"You are always welcome my Princess."he replied.

"Why nobody is there in the beach?"I asked.

"It is because I booked the beach for my princess."He smiled.

Wait! I never knew we can book a beach. It is too sweet for him.

Is he doing just like we are good friends?

Or

Does he likes me?

I don't know and I don't want to know it also.It is because if Shorab got to know about it then he will definitely kill him. And of course I don't want that to happen.

But I guess we are just friends.

We spent about 2-3 hours there and came back to our house.

The beach was so relaxing and then we came back to hell which is none other than my house.

I directly went to my room and the next thing what I did was that I took shower.The hit water rushed through my body warming every inch of my body. Whenever I feel bad or depressed I take hot water bath and it relaxes my body.

But still my mind was not relaxed. Jay's attempt to lighten my mood only worked 35%.

Now what I was thinking was about Dev and Adi. Shorab must have punched them about 100 times I guess.

"Shivi come down fast. Are you okay right?"Jay asked.

He interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah I am coming."I said.

I rushed out of the bathroom,changed my clothes quickly and dried my hair.

But still it took 30 mins for me to get ready.Then I rushed downstairs where Jay was waiting near the dinning table.

To my surprise I couldn't see Ritik anywhere.

"Jay where is Ritik? I didn't see him after we came from beach." I asked.

I was really worried for my brother because he always informs me where ever he goes.

"He went to the meet Mr.Cronin ,the police officer as he wanted Ritik to have worlds together. We also have to go tomorrow."He answered.

I really hate to go to police station. But as for now I was used to this. I told right I changed 15 countries so I have visited all there police stations.

All thanks to Mr. Shorab Singhania.

"Princess I prepared desi Indian dinner for you." He interrupted my thoughts.