Chapter 11 - someone ?

Suspense , suspense , suspence lots of suspense :p

I act crazy sometimes actually most of the time. :p

And please, please do comment . It is because your one comment encourages me to write more.

So please do comment .

Never mind continue

Reading ^_^

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shivi's POV

I was shocked really shocked to she her in the washroom.

She was really in a bad condition.I could see the fear on her face. She was horrified.

"Riya what's wrong? what is going outside?" I asked.

She rushed inside the washroom and closed the door.

"Shivi, what's going on? They are searching for you. She exclaimed.

I could see the bruises on her face. She looked very scary and was scared too.Now after seeing her I was really scared. I felt that I am the harm for these good people.

Shorab can do anything. He cared about only one thing that is money.

"I know that Riya. Is everybody fine there?"

When I asked her the question she almost started to cry that scared me a lot . This is because she never cries. I didn't ask many questions and hugged her. I could sense something was really wrong.

"Riya are you okay?" It was a manly voice and I recognised it was Jay

I almost forgot that 3 rd person was also there. As I mentioned before my friends and Jay became good friend.He cared about my friends too. I really appreciate that. I liked his that quality he makes friends to fast just like my Mom.

"Yes I am fine. Come lets go out . It is safe now. Someone had called police and police came at correct time but those people they escaped."Riya replied.

Oh my plan really worked. Yaay!! that is cool.

~~~~~

After 1 hour

We were at my house. I still couldn't believe what Riya told me.

"I can't believe Shorab did this thing. This is too much he just can't leave us alone."Ritik was frustrated after hearing what Riya told.

I didn't want to face all this so I walked out and went directly to my room. I could hear they all were calling my name but I don't care I wanted to stay alone.

I walked back to my room and I just couldn't stop the tears that rolled down my eyes.

I went near my cupboard where the picture album .of my happy family was lying. I really missed those day really very badly.

I was crying now. I then started to talk with mom who was smiling in the photo.

' Mom today I just can't believe your son crossed all his limits. He took away Adi and Dev. I really don't know what he will do. He will kill them mom he will kill my precious friends.I have everything in my live but they are one of the essential component of my life mom. You know the day you left us I could only live because these three idiots loved me a lot.

Mom please do something mom. I don't want to lose them mom.........." I was crying like anything.

I was so deeply involved in conversation tht I almost forgot someone hugged me from back.

"Don't worry Shivi everything will be fine." Jay reassured. It was Jay. He knows perfectly when I need him.This hug means a lot for me Jay.

Then he wiped my tears.

"Hope so.But......." I was about to finish it he hugged me tightly. Then he wiped my tears.

"Shushhh... Don't say anything come with me now." He told.

"But where are we going? I really don't want to go anywhere....."I said.

"Come on Princess don't worry I am there with you Princess."He interrupted .

Before I could argue he carried me.

"Jay put me down. Where are we going ? I am really not in mood......"I screamed.

"Princess just come with me."That was his reply .

I seriously didn't want to go anywhere. Whatever happened today was not good.I am really very tired from this life.

Can't my life be like others? That question I asked almost everyday.It was really that nobody answered me.

Then I realised Jay opened the car and told me to sit on the passenger sit.I was really not in mood to argue so I just nodded.

Then Jay started the car and drive away.

I didn't know where were we going but neither I asked him.

"Princess only 30 mins journey." He told and I nodded .

Our full journey was in silence.Neither I not he dared to speak anything.

Maybe he knew that I need silence.

~~~~~

After 30 minutes we reached our destination which was famous Lochston Beach.

I loved this place and he knew it.

Beaches , natural park, lake , greenery all are my favourite.

And Jay surely knows about it.

"Shivi open up here. Cry , scream, hit me or do anything I won't say a word. Open up then you will feel good."He told.

I just wanted this. I hugged him tight and cried a lot.

After few minutes of doing those stupid emotional things I felt relaxed.Like I forgot all my fears, troubles everything. I was feeling good now.

"Shivi come with me. I have to show you something."Jay said.

"Jay where are we going?" I asked.

"Princess why do ask so many questions."He smirked.

"Dumpid I just asked one question." I replied.

We were walking in beach and god knows where we were going.

"Shivi close your eyes."He exclaimed.

"Huh? what?"I asked.

"Close your eyes I said." Jay replied.

I didn't know what he was planning.So I just agreed and nodded.

"Open your eyes now."He assured.

I obeyed him and opened my eyes.

"Waaow!! this is great." I exclaimed.

*************************

Well I was bored today so I updated .

Did you read that :O

Shorab took Dev and Adi with him.

What do you guys think why is he doing so?

Why he wants to kill Shivi and what is the secret ?

Well I don't know anything so keep reading

And don't forget to comment and vote xD

-Your Friend.

#####################################