Chapter 23- It is beautiful.

Sorry sorry for being so late. But see I finally updated. ^_^ I take time right.

Hope you like the chapter.

sorry for mistakes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shivi's POV..

"Jay this place is so beautiful." I exclaimed looking out of window of my hotel.

Mussoorie with its beautiful, undulating, tree-covered hills, looking down on the Doon valley and with a fantastic view of the Mighty Himalayas.

Located in the Garhwal hills at 6,578 ft, on a ridge 34 km north of Dehradun, Mussoorie is a land of immense natural beauty.

Once a favourite outpost of the British, Mussoorie was famously called the 'Queen of the Hills'.

The times have changed and the British have long since left India but Mussoorie's popularity has not faded.

Its sylvan valleys, majestic mountains, pure, invigorating air, sulphur springs and panoramic views draw visitors to its embrace from far and wide.

We were in the most popular expensive hotel. "Royal Mussoorie House hotel."

It is the beautiful place.

I opened the window of my room and the cold breeze strike on my face. That feeling was just amazing.

From my window I could see the greenery of Mussoorie.

Jay was with me and was looking out of the window.To be honest I have never seen that wonderful view in my life.

"It really is..."Jay replied. I could see that he was admiring the view like how I did.

After two three minutes I asked him.

"Jay what's the plan for today?"

"Aren't you tired? I had planned something but I thought you were tired so I cancelled it."

"I am not tired." I told disappointedly.

I wanted to go out. After all I have visited India after a long time.

"You think a lot Shivi. Isn't it true." Jay diverted my train of
thoughts.

"And you Mr. always ruins my plan.Always."I said.

"Not this time Miss.Lets go."

"Where?" I asked.

Before I could ask anything he held my hand and then I followed where he was going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" I guess I asked this question about hundredth time.

I was sitting in the passenger seat and he was driving the car am I had no idea where we were going.

"Are you deaf?" I asked. I was really angry now. He has been driving for about half an hour. and I have no idea where we were going.

And now he is not replying.

"Jayyy!!!" I screamed.

We were in the traffic and everyone started looking at me. I guess I was quite loud.

"Now I am deaf." he said holding his ears.

"Shivi have some patience. Only 5 mor minutes and we will reach there."

"Where?" I asked.

Waaaow no respond again.

Anyways I didn't want to scream again so I left him. But I am smart. I have other means to find it out.