Chapter 29- I am proud of her.

•Shivi's P.O.V•

I opened my eyes and saw Unkown people around me.
From appearance and the surrounding I could say that now I am in some village.
They were really happy to see me as if I was a diamond necklace in sale and ladies were drooling at it.

But in my case I was here and many ladies as well as few gents were there.

"Kaisa hain app?"(How do you feel now) They asked me in Hindi. That's Indian official language.

Okay now the problem is I am not good in Hindi. Like I can understand but replying in bad.

"Main fine hoon." (I am fine) I replied trying to get the most appropriate words.

"It's okay ma'am if you want then we can communicate in English"One lady spoke from the crowd which surrounded me.

I was shocked that would be understatement .I was about to ask another question but then I changed my mind.

"Where am I? I was in my boat with three friends and we had four bag with us.Where is Jay?"I asked a lot of question together.

Another lady came and sat beside me. She then said" Your boat was hit by a gigantic fish which fishermen were pulling. Your friends lost control and you boat turned upside down and you all fell. Then we bought all of you here to our village with everything we found. Your friends are fine they are in other houses and are conscious but they need rest so they have slept. We were waiting for you to get up. You foot has a wound and we did dressing with turmeric paste. It will be fine." She then smiled at me.

"Thank you very much." I truthfully thanked them.

I got up from my bed and they helped me to get up. That's when I realised I was not wearing my clothes. I was wearing a Saree.

"Don't worry ma'am. You jeans top has been dirty. We cleaned it and now it is there drying." Another lady said and pointed towards the chair where it was drying.

"OH.Thanks again." I smiled.

"I want to go to washroom. Where is it?" I added.

"Come with me." A little girl of 7 years guided me.

After I got freshen up.

The small girl gave me a towel.
She then smiled at me.

"What happened? Why are you smiling so much?" I asked her.

"You are so beautiful." She replied at me which made me blush.

"Not more than you Angel."I commented.

"How do you know my name?" She was perplexed and looked at me as if I stole her Chocolate.

"I know everything." I winked at her.

Truth was that she looked like an Angel so I just said that.

"Anyways I will take you to your friends.Just follow me."She commanded.

And I followed her.

I couldn't really walk properly but I tried my best to walk in her speed. She was really
fast. In the way she kept talking something or other.She talks so much but I admit she was cute.

The fact that had shocked me was not that we drowned but that these villagers knew so good English. Everyone understood me.

I was lost in my thought when I tripped and fell but again. I was in someone's hold.

I looked at him. He was a typical villager and was from this place. But I had a feeling I have seen this guy somewhere.

"Are you fine Madam?"He asked me putting me back and I nodded.