Chapter 4 - Jake's birthday party.

'Unedited ' #no time # lots of studies.

Love you all.

Enjoy reading.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shivi's P.O.V

"Jay are you ready for party ?" I screamed.

I was standing in front of his apartment. Ritik gave me the key for his apartment but you know, there is something called 'good manners' which didn't allow me to enter.

Now, where the heck is he? Doing his makeup or what? I don't take half as much as time to get ready. This guy is just too much. But why the heck did he even agree to go to the party, when he knows that his leg is sprained?

"I am coming princess, just two minutes. I have to lock all the rooms. Just count till 120 and I will be back." He said.

Seriously? Now I'm supposed to count till 120 too? Is he okay or not? Or is he high on drugs? Who knows, it is Jay. And that idiot happens to do unexpected things, always.

"Princess, I am ready. By the way is your countdown over?" He winked.

He is just to much. I know him since childhood but still he is so annoying. Whatever the thing is, we have to go to party now.

"Do you brainwash your memory every hour? I told you 1 hour ago NOT TO CALL ME PRINCESS. Isn't that clear?" I screamed.

"Chill Princess! I won't call you princess. Okay princess?" He smirked and started laughing.

"Whatever. Come let's go then." I said in annoyed tone and he walked in front of me.

But seriously, I was controlling my laughter. I swear he makes me smile at times.

We came near our parking and my driver was ready. Ritik always cares about me a way too much. Like seriously, the driver is more like my bodyguard than a driver.As in he is muscular and all. I swear any girl will drool over his 8 packs which can be seen through his tight shirt.Since when did I start thinking like this.

So basically now you can see I need so much protection. I swear there might be more bodyguards around me in the party and I wouldn't notice.

"You know the address right?" I asked the driver.

"Yes, ma'am. Sir has already informed it to me. Ma'am he also mentioned that we have to be back before 12'o clock." the driver said.

"Wait what? Why? Huh? What am I Snow White or something, to come before 12?" I exclaimed.

"No, my princess. That story was about Cinderella not Snow White." Jay said and started laughing . He has a goo taste of fairy tale than. So now you can see I am not basically the girl interested in princess and all cause I don't believe they even exits.

I could see the driver was controlling his laughter too. Why am I so stupid?

"Come, don't think so much princess. Let's go now." Jay said.

"Yeah. We are already late." I said.

~~~~~~

"Hey Dev, I am here." I waved at Dev.

He was standing out probably waiting for me. I called and told him that my friend Jay is also coming. He didn't ask too many questions. Thank god. It's because he didn't care about anybody. Maybe he does, whatever. I am just thinking too much, and that too nonsense. Leave it, who even cares.

"Hey Shiviii, How are you? Oh, this is the guy you were talking about, right? Jay right? Nice to meet you, man." Dev said and hugged him .

"Okay. So, now Jay came so no hugs for me. That's not fair!" I exclaimed.