Epilogue

Jess POV

I lay on the bed screaming for dear life. Ive gone into labour and no one is here. I hear the door open and Carl runs in with a doctor. Carl grabs my hand and squeezes it. Alot happened in the 2 months. King Ezekiel changed his mind, Negans throat got cut and hes in jail now. No idea why they decided to save him. Daryl and Maggie are against it. But what happens happens I guess. Walkers have been less an issue and people are worse. "Jess stop pushing your bleeding." The doctor says. I think of Lori and what she had to do. "Cut me open." I say. The doctor and Carl look at me. "Do it." I say squeezing Carls hand. I see the Doctor grab a knife a put it on my stomach. "Goodbye, Love." I say to Carl as the knife cuts through my skin. I hear him scream as I bleed out. "I should do it." I hear Carl argue. "No. Shes my daughter." I hear Daryl say. I hear the door close and Daryl sit next to me. "Dad?" I ask. "Yes sweetheart." He says quickly knowing I dont have alot of time. "Is Jamie okay?" I ask. "Yes hes healthy. There was a girl too." Daryl says. "A girl?" I ask quietly. "Yeah, Carl has named her Faith Bethany Grimes. While the boy is Jamie Glenn Dixon." Daryl explains. Twins, and the girls name couldnt be better. "I love you Dad." I mutter with tears down my face. I hear him sniff. "I love you too princess. But its time to rest." He says. "Cant they stitch me up?" I ask. "No. Itll take to long and youve already been bleeding out for atleast 4 minutes." Daryl whispers. "Okay... Again I love you so much and give Jamie all my love too." I say and I hear him grunt. "Im sorry Daddy." I mutter and I hear a gunshot and then unhealthy sobs before everything goes black.

"Welcome Jess." I hear a voice say. I look up and see everyone that died. Abraham, Sasha, Glenn, Lori, Beth, Hershal, Noah. "Im sorry." I say as I cry some more. "I left them behind. I had to. But im so sorry." I say to them. They all hug me. "Its okay sweetie." Hershal says. "You can watch them from here." Lori says looking down at Carl with Jamie in his arms and Faith in a cot. "Im proud of you." I hear Beth say. I hug her. "Ive missed you all so much." I say. They all smile at me. "Abe, im sorry." I say and he raises his hand. "Dont be. You lived a good life." He says and I smile. "Daddy." I whisper. Daryls ears pick up and he looks at my dead body. "I love you." I whisper. "So do I." Beth says and soon everyone else says it. He looks up at the ceiling indirectly looking at us. "I love you all too." He says and smiles. "Come on then. Lets go talk." Glenn says grabbing my hand. I nod and we walk away from them for the first time in a while.

Ricks POV

Carl is dead, walker bite. Me and Michonne have taken in Jamie and Faith. Daryl hasnt been the same since Jess died. Dont blame him, I dont think im going to be the same. Carl knew he was going to die a wrote letters to all of us. "Dad." I hear and I look around. "We all love you." I hear Jess' voice. Soon everyone else we have lost starts saying it. "Look after our family Rick." Hershals voice says. "Look after everyone." Another voice says and I realise its Loris. I smile and look up to the sky and Michonne smiles at me. I walk out of the cabin with Jamie, Faith and Michonne and go back to Alexandria.

10 years later~

Jamies POV

"Hey Judith no fair!" I yell as I run around hitting her with snowballs. Faith runs over to us and calls us over. I see Michonne and Grandad walk in through the gates. "Hows my lil man." He says picking me up Faith already in his arms. "Im good. Now your back could you tell me what happened to mummy and daddy." I say bluntly. Faith nods violently, shes never been the one for talking. Grandads eyes look over to Michonne and she nods. "Do it Daryl. You have to. For her." Michonne says. Grandad puts us down and sits down in the snow infront of me and Faith. "Mummy, my daughter sacrificed herself for you. Its was either you die or she die, she chose herself." Grandad explains as he starts to tear up. He takes out a polaroid picture of mummy and daddy together. "Your dad, Judith's brother did the same for you. He got bit by one of the walkers. But hes up there with mummy now and they are looking down on us." He finishes through tears. "Were gonna be the last men standing." I say putting my hand on his cheek. "Good boy Jamie." I hear a voice say and look around. Grandad points to the sky. "Mummy?" I mumble. "Yes sweetie?" She whispers. I smile and jump up and down. "I love you and daddy." I say and Faith looks over at me. "We love you too lil man." Daddy whispers. I giggle and hug Grandad. "Go play in the snow you two." Mummys voice whispers. "Yes ma'am." I hear Grandad say. "Love you always princess." He finishes. "You too daddy." Her voice says before fading away. I look at Grandad with tears and he smiles at me. "We gonna go have fun for her or cry." He asks grabbing my hands. I wipe my eyes and smile. Faith looks at me confused. I pick up some snow and throw it at him. "Fun fun." I say running around. I see Faith look up at the sky and smile with tears falling down her face. "I love you mum and dad." She whispers. Obviously having the same encounter I did. She looks over at me and smiles. I run up and hug her. "I love you sis." I say and she returns it.

THE END