33

Jess POV

"Im sorry." I say finally. His hands losen on my back and he steps back. He wipes his eyes. "I didnt mean for anyone to get hurt." I whisper. I start to tear up. "I just dont want to live in this world anymore. It was bad enough before this and now anything or anyone could kill me. Even myself." I say. Daryl just nods along. "Im sorry Dad." I sob out. Carl comes out of the room. "Everything okay?" He asks. I nod without looking at him. "Dad." I say snd he turns to me. "Can we go outside?" I ask and he nods. Carl goes back into our room as Daryl leads me downstairs and out onto the deck. He sits down and I sit next to him. "Im sorry." I repeat over and over again. He just stays silent and squeezes my hand. I lay my head on his shoulder and wipe my eyes. "I hate this." I mumble and he nods. "Me to princess, me to." He says before I fall asleep.

I wake up and hes asleep next to me. "I love you." I mumble and kiss his forehead. I wiggle out of his grasp and head back inside. I get a blanket and cover him up. I walk back in the house and hear Judith cry. I go and pick her up and I take her to the kitchen. I start feeding her and she whines. "Im sorry." I say breaking down again. She stops whining when Maggie gets up and holds her. Im still crying with my head on the table. Soon enough everyones awake. Abraham and some others are re building the wall that collapsed. Rick and Daryl go out on a run. Carol bakes. Rosita goes and teaches the Alexandrians how to fight. I stay sitting in the same position with Judith and Carl infront of me. "Jess you okay?" Carol asks and I nod. "Im trying my best." I say smiling and she nods.

I then get a sudden wave of nausea and rush to the toilet. I puke my guts up and stay sitting there. I see Glenn appear infront of me. "You okay?" He asks. "Get Maggie. Need to check something." I say and he nods. Im 16 and miss my period for one month. Now ive started throwing up. Me and Carl have done it probably 4 times. With protection. Maggie enters the bathroom. "Im scared." Is all I say holding my stomach. She nods and opens tbe cupboard looking for a test. She hands it to me and I sit and pee on it. I turn it over as the results load. "Maggie what will I do?" I ask. "I dont know. Im in the same situation." She says. I gasp. "Your?" I ask and she nods. "Im so happy for you." I say smiling and she smiles back. I pace around the bathroom and Maggie just watches me. "Your just like your dad." She says and I laugh a bit. "If you say so. Is it done?" I ask. She nods looking at her watch. I go over to it and close my eyes when I flip it over. "Jess just look." She says. I open one eye and look down at the test.

Positive. It says.

"Im pregnant." I swallow and Maggie gasps. "We used. How?" I ask and Maggie shrugs. "So did we. You need to tell him." Maggie says. "Ill tell everyone tonight. But him first." I say. "Can you send him up here?" I ask and she nods. I hide the pregnancy test in my pocket as I wait for Carl. I hear his worried cries as he comes up the stairs. He opens the bathroom door. "Babe are you okay?" He asks. I nod smiling. I hand him the test. It takes him a while to realize. "But were so young. And we used condoms how?" He asks. "I dont know." Is all I say. He starts yelling at me and groaning. "I cant help it. We dont have abortions or anything." I state finally. "I dont want a child." Carl says. "Not yet." He says. "We cant choose anymore. Its the end of the world." I say and he frowns. Its silent and he just stands there with the test. "Okay." He finally says. "Lets have this baby." He says smiling. I smile back and he hugs me. I hug him back. We pull away and he kisses me. I kiss back with the same amount of passion. "I love you." He says. "I love you more." I say smiling he laughs and pulls away from me. "Sure." Is all he says.

People soon come back from their jobs. When Daryl and Rick come back they have a man unconscious. "Whos this?" I ask. "Jesus." Rick says and Carl laughs. But then realize his dads serious. "Hes safe. Just quick and sneaky." Daryl says and I nod letting go of a breath I didnt know I was holding.  They take him into the prison and lay him down. Abraham guards the door. We all head home other than Abraham. Everyones in the living room and Maggie stands next to me. "Everyone. Jess has something to say." Maggie announces for me. Everyone looks at me. Sasha, Rosita, Tara and Eugene look at me weirdly. Daryl just stares at me. Carl smiles at me and nods. "Im pregnant." I say and everyone gasps. Daryl and Rick stare at Carl. "Me too." Maggie says smiling at me. Everyone gasps again. "2 pregnant women." Rick groans. "So you guys dont hate me?" I ask. They shake their heads. "Itll probably be a miscarriage knowing your age." Eugene says. I frown but nod. "Ill take the risks." I say smiling. Daryl comes up and hugs me. "I love you too." He says smiling and I hug back. Soon the conversation has changed and everyone soon goes to sleep.

A/n
Oooo. Also I know this story is reslly bad but I keep having vivid dreams of what stuff would happen if I was apart of the walking dead. So im writing it :/