22

Jess POV

"Hey." I say smiling and she smiles back. "Theyve come for us. We need to get you changed." Beth says and she nods. We help her up and change her. I then help Beth get her into a wheel chair. I roll her into Beths room as she gets changed. "Here Jess." She says handing me some hair ties. I put them in my pocket and smile at her. She then hands me her scrunchie and necklace. "Why?" I ask. "Itll suit you." She says smiling. I put my gun in its holder and hide my knife. She brings me into a hug and she smells like daisys like always. Somehow. "I love you." She says. "I love you too." I reply.

The door opens and Carol looks over to it. "There here." Dawn says. I walk out first and Beth rolls Carol down the hallway. I see our family down the hall and I hold Beths hand. They swap us and were safe. Daryl hugs me and Beth and Carol. Rick kisses our foreheads. "Now all I need is Noah." Dawn says. "No the Deal is done." Rick says. "Your taking Beth. She was my ward. Now I need Noah back." Dawn explains. "Its okay Ill go." Noah says. "Its not okay." Beth says her hand leaving mine. "Wait!" She says. "I knew youd be back." Dawn says as Beth hugs Noah. "I get it now." Beth says and she stands infront of Dawn. "No!" I yell as I try to get to Beth. It all happens so quickly. She tries to stab Dawn but she gets shot in the head. Beths body drops to the floor and I fall next to her. "Someone always dies!" I scream as I hold her body close to me. Daryl shoots Dawn in the head. Her body falls infront of me. I grab the scissors from her shoulder and stab her in the head until shes unrecognizable. Everyone stares at me. I swear while doing so. "Fucking bitch." I say before dropping the scissors. My hands go back to Beths cheeks. Theyre cold. "Beth. Please. Wake up. Or wake me up, its just a dream, someone pinch me." I cry out. Daryl sits next to me crying too. Rick talks with the others as I sit with Beths body. "She knew what she planned would kill her. She gave me her scrunchie and necklace. I should of known." I cry. Daryl picks her up and we walk out of the hospital.

Once were out I see a fire truck and Maggie with Caleb, Glenn, Tara, Michonne, Gabriel, Rosita, Abraham, Eugene and Carl whos holding Judith step out. I stay walking with Daryl. Maggie notices and drops to the floor. I run up to her and hug her as we both cry. Daryl lays Beths body on the floor. Everyone stands around us as we mourn. They all mourn silently, some not knowing her, some being close to her. I stop cry and realize she wouldnt have wanted this. I stand up and plait part of my hair and then put it in a pony tail like she does. I use her scrunchie and everyone looks at me. "Stop crying. You can mourn but not now. We gotta keep going. Find a safe place. Its what she would have wanted." I say. "We gotta have faith. We may have lost someone but dont make this the reason we lose more." I say the tears still falling. "Lets go bury her in a field of flowers. She always said if she died thats where she wanted to go." Daryl mumbles. "Then lets go." I say. "You go her rag and scrunchie?" Maggie asks. "She gave them to me. Everyone says Im the younger version of her. We need hope and faith." I answer her. She wipes her eyes and nods. Daryl picks her up and we do what she wanted. Buried her in a fiels of daisys. I get my bag and take out a book. "She gave you that?" Maggie asks looking at my copy of 'Girls like us.' I nod and pick a daisy. I put it in the book. Then put the book back in my bag. "She'll always be with us." Gabriel says. "Yeah, in the form of Jess." Glenn says wiping his eyes and hugging me. I hug back and everyone from the prison hugs me. "Thank you." Maggie says and I smile. I feel a shiver run through me and hear a voice, Thank you for keeping faith. I love you. The voice i know is Beths and I smile. The shivers leaves me and I start crying again. "Keep faith." I sob. Everyone leaves me at her grave for a minute. "I love you too." I say and kiss the cross. I stand up putting on her necklace. "Lets go take Noah home. She wanted it." Maggie says and I smile at her. She nods at me and we get in the cars.

We have walkie talkies. Im in the firetruck with everyone except Noah, Rick, Michonne, Tyrese and Glenn. We find a place in the woods and park, check up on gas and look for food but I stay in the firetuck. I soon go and look for food and and I couldnt find anything so I head back to the firetuck.

A/n
I really wanted to keep Beth alive but i couldnt. I dont know why it impacted me so much but. It did