8

Jess POV

Im standing at the fence killing walkers with Maggie, Carol and Carl. The women leave after a couple of hours. "Come on. Its okay now." Carl says putting his arms around me. "Im sorry." I say starting to sob and I break free from his grip. I run to the gate and they open it before I get there so I run right through. It closes behind me and I dont stop. I run into the woods. "Daddy!" I yell for anyone to here. Only hoping that he does. I keep running further and I scream again. I hear footsteps before everything goes black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
TW~Attempted r*pe (dont like writing it)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I wake up in a dark room. I cough out some blood. "Dont understand your need to kidnap me, you know where our prison is and everything." I state staring at the figure walking in. "Oh no your just a fun boxing bag. How old are you." He asks. "14." I spit at him. "Really. I thought you were atleast 17." He says. I shske my head. "Whos your dad." He asks. I shske my head at the thought of ratting anyone out. "I heard you scresming for him. Who is he?" He asks again. I just shake my head. "Stand up." He says. I shake my head again. "Stand up!" He yells. He forces me up and my legs tremble. He starts taking off my clothes and I squirm trying to escape. I soon look down to find im fully naked. I just close my eyes as I feel his hands roam my body. I keep my eyes shut as I hear his unbuckling his belt. He falls onto me unconscious. I see Rick there. I scream for him. He unties me and ungags me. "Sweetheart get changed." He says quickly and I do. I make sure I dont leave my vest or my knife. I follow them out of the building hoping to see Daryl but hes not there. Its Maggie, Glenn and Michonne. They notice my frown and Maggie hugs me. "Lets get you out of here.  She whispers. I nod and we run out of Woodbury. I wake up on my bed with Hershal there. "He didnt do anything did he?" He asks and I shake my head. "Rick got there just in time." I say. Hershal nods and leave. "You gotta stop do that." I hear a voice say. "I wanted to see my dad and clearly he didnt wanna see me." I frown. Carl walks in. "Hes in a rough spot at the moment." Carl says. "I lost him too. Hes not special." I growl. I hear his loud footsteps come closer. "Ill leave now." Carl says snd I nod. Daryl enters the cell and I turn my back to him staring at the wall. "Im sorry." He whispers. He gets down on the bed and lays down. "Im sorry." He says again and his voice cracks. "I love you princess." He says between sobs. "I love you too daddy." I whisper, my hand reaches his and I squeeze it. He kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.

2 weeks later~

I wake up and I go into the cafeteria and see everyone surrounding a blonde. "Whos that?" She asks pointing at me. "I am Jessica Amelia Dixon." I say. "Who are you?" I then ask. She starts laughing. "What are you, Daryls sister?" She asks. "Im his daughter." I scoff and I go grab a bowl of oatmeal. She shuts up. "You have a daughter?" She asks Daryl obviously. I see him nod. "Who is this blonde bitch anyway?" I ask and she turns to me. "This is Andrea." Carl says to me. "The one thats supposed to be dead?" I ask taking bites out of my oatmeal and he nods. "Okay cool." I say still eating. They keep talking but I tune it out. "Meet up with the Governer at the barn about 10 minutes from here. In 3 days to talk please." Andrea says and I scoff. "No thanks." Rick says. "Why?" She asks. "Weve met up once and he said we were at war. We lost Merle to him." Rick yells at her. "Merle was a dumbass redneck anyway." She says. I stand up and punch her square in the jaw. "Only Dixons can shit on other Dixons." I spit at her and she tumbles back. Daryl grabs my arms and holds me back. "Jeez she really is your daughter huh." She whispers and once again Daryl nods. They soon say bye to the blonde bitch and come back into the cell block. I see Carl run up to me and engulf me in a hug. "Woah whats this for?" I ask and he just tightens his grip. "I wanted to do that when you woke up but you were still angry." He says into my hair and I laugh. "Dixons are always angry." I say. "Your not right now." He taunts. "Shut up." I giggle. He lets go of me and runs over to Judith. "You dating yet?" A voice says from behind me. I see Beth standing there. "Not officially." I say and she smiles. Judith begins to cry and Carl starts to panic. I walk over to him and take her, she soon calms down and falls asleep.

A/n

Oooooopsie also ik the evens may be in the wrong order. I was watching it at my aunts and i cant due to lockdown but I watched up to season 7 so ill try and remember the correct order