lard governor ( part-2)

Chapter-8

(A/N- this is the pool side

(A/N- this is the pool side. Most of the reader's can recall this particular place where they had their First cheek kiss ;-*)

I can't believe he ruined my weeding most probably did something to NK and now sleeping on the bed as if it was a regular day.  How can he sleep on the soft comfortable bed making me sleep on this hard floor.  He talks and talks never listens like he is kind of a dictator, these type of people should be given a special nickname. umm " lard governer" yes ...

"Lard governor you can't do everything you wish,i will not let you do this" i shouted at him loud enough to wake him up from his sweet sleep.

"Khusi if u don't stop shouting i will throw you inside the swimming pool and you have to sleep there"

Hay devi maia! Is ok i will teach him a lesson tomorrow.

I laid down on the ground with the pillow under my head it was so uncomfortabl. I faced the sky which was full of twinkling stars. When i was Little Buaji used to tell me the brightest stars are my amma and babuji.

After searching for few minutes i could tell which were the brightest stars. I was feeling a little lonely just like the way i used to feel after my parents death.

Amma babuji you know how i decided that i will never accept him as my husband. I came here to stay with him only the sake of Buaji and jiji. I thought when as soon as i found out about NK and the evidence that ASR the business tycoon was behind all these i would leave him.

But now i m stuck with him for 6 months not because I'm scared that he will take away property but i know how hard it was for buaji to establish that sweet shop , they are the only family i have and they are my real family atleast for the outside world.

A few people knows about my real identity.  rest of them, they just thinks that i have some property on my name but they don't know who gave me that.

don't worry  about me amma babuji, i will teach him a lesson after all I'm khusi kumari Gupta oh no no Gupta Singh Raizada.

" Lard governor i will make you regret this"

*************************************
Hey guys! How are you all doing? Let me know  which one was your favourite pool side scene from  IPKKND on the comment section ✌and follow me to stay updated <3