call me sir

Chapter-17
Arnav pov

The daylight was falling on khusi's face making her look more angelic, her legs were on my legs, hands on my stomach and head on my chest, my hands were unconsciously wrapped around her waist. it felt so good i can spend rest of the day like this only if the person between my arms was really the person she acts like.

The buzzing sound of my  phone woke her up, i immediately removed my hands from her waist. she slightly opened her one eye and peeked through the long lashes looking around she realised that the hard object under her head is not the pillow. when she looked up to see my face my eyes were already closed. She rolled to the other side of the bed and covered her face with the blanket getting all flustered.

The phone beside me was buzzing so loudly that i had to open my eyes and turned it off. I can see that she was looking through the blanket,still trying to act like she is sleeping. So i stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

When i came back she was sitting in the living room with buaji and packing the gifts buaji gave her to give my family. When they realised i was there buaji patted the place beside her so i sat there.

"Arnav beta i am happy that you came to our house though i made you work in our shop and was unable to give any facility but you never compliance. My mind is at peace now knowing that my shankadevi is with you, i m sure you will take good care of her" she said almost in tears.

"Buaji you took good care of me just like my di and Naniji and as for the shop i didn't have any problem working there and Don't worry i will look after khusi"i assured her and looked towards khusi knowing the effect of last sentence on her.

On the way back home khusi was looking upset, i wanted to comfort her but my mind was telling me that's its all an act and the past scenerio  once again flashed before my eyes. It made my blood boil that how she can still manage to control me indirectly her tears, her smiles were making me weak and she knows how to use it against me.

She began to weep softly and i got more irritated. What she is weeping for, she thinks her crocodile tears will make me feel guilty that she is getting what she deserves. I took out the tissue box and threw it on her lap.

She gave me a  hopeless look as if she doesn't know what she did for me to treat her like this.  Ohh wait  she thinks that I don't know what she did. Let it be like this then , let her wonder which one of her bad Karma made her life hell. I'm sure she has many options for that.

Once we reached home i made her carry the luggage. Hariprakash opened the door, when he saw Khusi carrying the luggage he tried to help but my one look and he knew what he is not suppose to do.

"Hariprakash where is di and everyone else" i asked him as the hall room was rather empty.

"They all went to Mandir and will be back in few hours" he answered me and made his way to the  kitchen.

I walked passed khusi and was heading upstairs to my room. It took her time as she was struggling with the lauggage. So i  just went to my room first not waiting for her as i had no interest in watching her little show of helplessness.

After having a bath i was reading some articles while khusi was taking a bath when i heared Di's voice calling khusi so i went downstairs as i had something to talk to her too.

As i was walking down the stairs i noticed Naniji and mamiji were sitting on the dining table, busy arguing about something and there was only di sitting on the sofa so it was the perfect time for  me.

"Chota! Hariprakash informed me that you and khusiji came back,  how was your stay there?you didn't got angry at anyone right?" she lifted her eyebrow with a worried look.