The devil's Heart

Chapter-33
Khusi pov

The elevator opened and the man who stood beside me stepped outside. I was still standing there looking at his face dumbfounded. He is taking me to his office and not Lavanya's, when i asked him about this. He stated 'today your are the boss and my office is yours'

He held his hand inbetween the closing door with his narrowed eyes asking me to hurry up.

Once again my eyes drafted towards the door behind his back. It's going to be a long day for me and hopefully the last as well.

"Thud!" I lowered my head on hearing this loud noise.

Mr. Raizada's body was gracefully laying and it looked like he hit his face right on the wet floor. His hands were stretched out in the mid air and rather than standing up, he was looking at me with
his owl eyes and a dumb face.

"Pffft! I wonder you slipped or the karma just hit you" i passed by his side ignoring his eyes which were surely excepting a helping hand and Clearly i wasn't in the mood for that.

No longer than a minute he came inside the office rubbing his face with a discomforting look which soon changes into confuison on seeing me sitting on his chair.

"What I'm your boss. Right"i spinned around on the chair just to tease him.

He Shaked his head in amusement and got busy with some work sitting on the chair which was at the other end of the table.

Few minutes passed and i was bored to death. It was oddly annoying seeing him acting so casual with his pen in between his teeths and his eyes drilling a hole into the files. I have to do something or else the tables won't turn my way.

" Hey mr. go get me a coffee"i knock on the glass of the table to get his attention.

"I'm busy! I have to finish this work.Let me call someone who will help you" he moved his hand towards the telephone.

"What kind of employee you are? And for your kind information I'm ordering you so don't pass your work on someone else"
The words came out rather imperious and he was taken aback by that.

" Cold coffee" i specified to annoy him, before any word could come out of his mouth.

I expected him to just come at me with all the "WHAT THEs"he was holding back.

"Sure. Anything else?" His voice sound geniune.

"No" hearing this he got up from his chair and moved his way to door.

" And i want it in 15 mintue or else you have to do this again" i shrieked in delight.

He just closed the door with a tight lip smile as if nothing will affect him and every word uttered by me is music.

I know there is a thin line between him and anger but the question is what should i do to make him cross that line.
My hands taping on my chin was making me more anxious, i rested them on the table and now its tapping on the table unconsciously.

My head was wrapped around this situation when my hands collided with the stuffs on the table. I bend down to pickup the things that fell down. I was keeping them on the table when my mind clicked and a victory smile came over my lips. Now see how he throws me out of his office and his life.

Few minutes later

"Here your coffee - cold coffee" he said mimicking my earlier tone but there was no hint of unpleasantness in his voice.

"Keep it there" I pointed to the table near the window of the room.

He did as told after that he started arranging the papers which were scattered around the table. I rose up from the chair and moved to the sofa near the window.