confusion confusion

Chapter-22

"You are not gonna answer me, cat got your tounge or what" i said with a smirk, huh she thinks i am one of her toy.

She looked at me with a incredulous expression and turned around her body to leave.

"What the-Khusi i told  you don't you dare to walk away when i talk" i grabbed her hand.

She turned around and started shouting.

"What do you think you are, just because your my replaced husband and now my so called boss so you think you can say anything and i have to answer you like a servant"

Rather than getting angry my eyes noticed the way her right hand was holding her left hand and the blood flowing down her wrist.

"Khusi show me your hand" i  extended my hand to remove her hand  kept on the source of blood.

"No stay away" she said while trying to keep her hand away from me

"Don't act like a child just let me look at it" i said pulling her hand gently.

Once her hand was in my hand i removed her other hand. The blood was running out of the cuts made from the broken bangels.

May be earlier i grabbed her hand too tightly shit i did felt something cracking.

I quickly took out the broken pieces which were stucked into the wound.

"Ouch! Ouch!" Khusi squeezed her eyes shut due to pain. I took out the first aid kit.

I started applying the disinfectant spray over that area.

"Oww!  Are you intentionally doing this to take revenge" she said blowing on the wound.

"What, why do you think i would take revenge on you" i lifted my eyebrow in suspicion.

"For walikng away" she said concentrating on the movements of my hand now spreading the medicine.

I didn't gave her any answer not that she was excepting any  and continue bandaging to bind up her wounds.

Once it was done, i put the first aid kit back in it's place After that i started driving.

The ride back was silent but i looked at khusi once , she seemed to be lost in her thoughts. Was she repentaning over her deeds or was she thinking to find a way out of this to make her money greed self happy.

Khusi pov

The movement of his hand while treating my wounds were so gentle as if the person who shouted at me few minutes ago and the person infront of me now are two different people.

"For walking away"i answered his question still concentrating on his thumbs gently rubbing the medicine.

After he bandaged my wrist , he started driving the car without uttering any word.
Sliding my tailbone as close as i could to the backseat, i put my wounded hand on my lap. 

Looking outside the window recalling the  scene where i saw worry in the devil eyes, it took me back to the time of my First encounter with him.

Flashback

It was almost time for me to take my leave for the day from the shelter. I was putting all the animals back into their cages as it was time for them to sleep. Just then the office phone started ringing , seeing that i was busy my shelter's owner received the call.

Vicky;the shelter owner though We met when we were childrens but he had to move out for his higher studies when we were just around fifteen. I used to have a huge crush on him till this date he doesn't know this but it's all past now.