devil in disguise ( part-1)

Ch-4

After the rituals ended .. we both touched the feets of elders for their blessings... I was looking around for buaji, she was not there when the rituals were going  on so i thought she might be attending guests ..And then i got the worst suprise of my life .

When the person standing beside me reveled his face . He wa-s n-ot NK .
I know who he is, The devil itself oh my god! . No-o No  i yelled at him . I looked around and saw jiji looking confused as well. 

Everyone was staring at me with confusion.  Suddenly i couldn't stand , everything around  me was spinning i was about to fall when a strong hand holds my waist  and pulled it towards his chest .. His chest was cold but it was still  giving me a kind of warmth. Soon the world turned dark for me.

I heard someone speaking beside me more like scolding someone , and then i heared another voice. It was getting noisier so i decided to open my eyes and see what was happening. I opened my eyes to see that i was in my room still  wearing my weeding lengha. 

The person beside me stopped taking, it was buaji she looked towards me with teary eyes .

"Sankadevi, how are you feeling my baccha"

" I'm fi-ne don't worry" i said while i was still confused.

Then i saw the other figure who was standing right infront of me . it was that heartless devil.I looked at him and shouted.

"Why are you here, where is NK ?"

Just then Anjali di and Nani ji(Nk's grandmother) entered the room.

"What is happening , where is NK? Can somebody please tell me"i looked towards them.

"Khusi, beta (child) calm down.. i will explain you what happened".

Suddenly that Arnav Singh Raizada decides to walk away . Huh what a bastard how can he just walk away after doing all of this. Anyways i focus my attention on Naniji who was about to explain me something.

"See, we don't know where is NK to be honest, i think he ran away from the wedding .we will find him soon."

"What do you mean you don't know, and ran away seriously "  i almost yelled at her .it was getting on my nerves.

"Well when Anjali went NK's room to call him to come down stairs  that's when we found out that he is not there .. we searched the whole  house , everywhere . We even tried calling him but he never answered . Before that he wanted to talk to you about something but you didn't even talk to him so we knew you don't know where is he so".

There was a long pause i was getting impatient.

" It was getting late, we had to do something otherwise we know how your family would have suffered and the reputation of both families would have been destroyed". "so when we came here , we talked to your buaji and we decided that this is the last option . I'm sorry i know it is not fair for you and you would never agree to this that's Why we decided to --.

"To never tell me hahah yes ofcourse all that mattered to you was reputation and nobody thought of me and married me to this devil for a husband . Wow ohh no i think i should thank you all" i laughed, everyone might i have lost my mind which i did .

" Sankadevi , you are misunderstanding us. We all think that Arnav beta (child) is good for you. He might be a Little quite kind of person but he will loveyou and is  better than that boy who left you on your wedding day." Buaji explained me

With that everyone else accepted him as my husband ,But not me. I know there is something he knows and he is hiding it .. He is behind all this and probably thinking that he will now get my money after all now i  am his wife . He must be so happy today huh i will make him regret it just like how he made me.. i will show him that love is powerful and it can destroy his ego as well.

I will never accept a devil replacing my husband ...