On to new shores

(Dean)

After our wedding dance and the cake, we sat with our closest friends and talked. Roman told how things were going for him after he separated from his wife. He seemed to be coping well. when i noticed how my wife got tired i said. "Thanks for everything, but I think someone has to go to bed." "Fortunately, the little one is with Julia's parents." Samu and everyone knew what he meant. Since Samu drove us to the airport the next day, he stayed with us. I carried Julia the last few meters to bed. "Honey, what do you think of private celebrations?" my wife asked me. I knew immediately what she meant and I didn't have to say that twice. The night was short, but it was worth it. After all, we had all the time in the world now. Tomorrow we flew on the honeymoon. around 1 am Julia snuggled into my arm and we fell asleep exhausted. The next morning I was the first one to be awake. I watched my wife and smiled. I was looking forward to our honeymoon and shooting together. I sneaked quietly into the kitchen and made breakfast for the three of us, and I met a sleepy Samu. "Were so loud?" I asked him when I poured him coffee. "Yes," he replied shortly. Suddenly I was hugged from behind. "Good morning honey. Slept well?" I asked and in response I got a kiss. after a hearty breakfast, we packed our bags and then Samu drove us to the airport ...

(Samu)

After taking Jon and Julia to the airport, I drove past Alexa and James. "Samu how did you sleep?" Roman asked me. I rolled my eyes "Very little to almost nothing and then Jon asks me if they were too loud!" I grumbled. Seth laughed, "Yes, that's how it is." "You my friend are very calm." stated Roman. the next moment a grinning Alexa came out of the bathroom "James I'm pregnant." Roman laughed. "It seems to be in fashion or an illness right now. I mean Brie, Nikki Julia and now you." he smiled, "Afterwashing for WWE is safe." James had a lot of Alexa around his neck and said. "Wow that's wonderful." I took Seth and Runa to the airport later, then I lay down for a few hours. later I flew back to Finland with Julia's parents and the boys. To show the little girl where her mom came from and I visited many places with Fajar. Ice hockey and I started teaching her to play the guitar. I noticed that Fajar was so infinitely similar to Julia. Even if the two had deprived me of sleep on their wedding night. I was grateful that we had found Julia and had never given up on her. jon would protect her from all things happy.
(Julia)little Fajar was with grandma and grandpa and flew to my home with them and Samu, the boys. "Thanks for everything, but I think someone has to go to bed." said Jon looking at me "luckily the little one is with Julia's parents." samu and everyone knew what he meant. Since Samu drove us to the airport the next day, he stayed with us. Jon carried me the last few meters to bed. "Honey, what do you think of private celebrations?" I asked my husband. "You are beautiful and the dress suits you, only now does it bother me a little." Then he undid the bow so I could drop the dress. "Tell me how could you hide that for a week?" I felt him put his hands on my stomach. "It was not easy, but I thought I had no nausea this time and could eat chocolate, but no I can't." I turned to look at him. "Don't worry at the moment, I'm fine or did you think you were coming for the wedding night?" I bit my lip and said, "I guess I'll have to help you move out." I couldn't say anything more he pulled me towards him, kissed me and I let him do it, I knew exactly how I had to seduce him. But Jon also knew exactly what he had to do to make me happy. the night was fucking short, but it was worth it, we had all the time in the world now. Tomorrow we flew on the honeymoon. Around 1 am I snuggled into his arm and we fell asleep exhausted. when I woke up Jon wasn't there, I got dressed and went downstairs and heard Jon ask Samu. "Were we so loud?" "Yes," Samu replied shortly. I hugged Jon from behind. "Good morning honey. Slept well?" I asked and in response I got a kiss. After an extensive breakfast, we packed our bags and then Samu drove us to the airport. "You two are now flying on your honeymoon and having a rest and I go to bed for a nap before we fly to Finland tonight with Fajar." Samu grumbled quite tired. "We'll see you in our home country Samu take care of our little one." I said as I hugged him. "Don't worry as much as Dean cares about you, but as far as you're concerned, your husband will do it for us." "I am only too happy to take on the task." Jon said to Samu and then went to the Ceck In. On the plane, I finally found out where the trip was going. While we were on our honeymoon, The Rock turned everything that went without us. it was going to be an exciting time. A second child, the shooting, we also need more space. "Darling I love you but where are we going to?" I thought for a moment, "Jon I think we killed Samu."

(Dean)

"Yes, we seem to have. Seth had told me at the time where he had spent the honeymoon with Runa and how nice it was in Bora Bora. So we went there too. I smiled during the flight and showed my wife what James had posted. "We wish our stubborn heads a nice honeymoon. I can also say that I and Alexa will be parents. thanks to my wife for this wonderful gift. #Loveisintheair #parents #Alexabliss #Deanambrose #Juliaambrose #Honeymoon #WWE. "" It was time for the two. "My wife said. I wrote under James's mail. "Congratulations! #Loveisintheair #parents #Alexabliss #Deanambrose #Juliaambrose #Honeymoon #WWE. “Then I switched off my cell phone and then my wife snuggled into my arms. We still slept until the load. after checking in at the hotel we went straight to the beach. "There's a waterfall here pretty lonely." I said to my wife. "So So Lonely." She just said ...

(Julia)

Jon smiled during the flight and showed me what James had posted. "We wish our stubborn heads a nice honeymoon. I can also say that I and Alexa will be parents. Thanks to my wife for this wonderful gift. #Loveisintheair #parents #Alexabliss #Deanambrose #Juliaambrose #Honeymoon #WWE. "" It was time for the two. "I said to my husband. He wrote under James's mail. "Congratulations! #Loveisintheair #parents #Alexabliss #Deanambrose #Juliaambrose #Honeymoon #WWE. “Then he switched off his cell phone. After checking in at the hotel we went straight to the beach. "There's a waterfall pretty lonely here." Jon said to me. "So so lonely." I just said and damn Seth was right, very lonely, I enjoyed the time with Jon it should be an exciting time ahead.

Epilogue:

after we were both back from our honeymoon, we looked for a house. Then we started filming and it was useful that Julia was pregnant. I was happy and content with this great woman by my side. it was probably the fate that we ran into each other. And soon our son was born.
(The End)

.