When one door closes, another opens

(Dean)

When I woke up the next morning, Julia was still in my arms. I had carried her to my bedroom yesterday after she fell asleep in my arm. I still couldn't believe that she had managed to heal my heart. We knew each other better than we knew ourselves. "Good morning." Julia pulled me out of my thoughts. "Slept well?" She asked further. "As good as not in a long time." I answered her. What should I say to the boys when they come because Runa, Seth and Roman had registered for breakfast and were ringing the doorbell, but now Renee was at my door. "What do you want here? Did you forget that we are divorced and I don't want to see you after what you've done. I grumbled towards her and Julia stood energetically behind me and hugged me, because I realized how much the situation was taking me away. "Leave him alone, you miserable bitch." Now suddenly Renee and wanted to give me a punch. instead Julia caught the blow and slapped Renee in the face, whereupon Renee luckily disappeared. "Thanks," she just said. "Who is that Dean?I heard the voice of Roman and then Seth came after: "Determines the girl that our Lunatic turns his head." "Come in first." I only gave as an answer ...

(Julia)

"Good morning." I took Jon out of my thoughts. "Slept well?" I asked further. "As good as not in a long time." Jon answered me. The doorbell rang and I heard Jon say angrily, "What do you want here? you forgot that we are divorced and I don't want to see you after what you've done. ”He grumbled towards Renee and I stood behind him energetically and hugged him, because I realized how much the situation affected him. "Leave him alone, you miserable bitch." Suddenly Renee took a swing and wanted to give Jon a punch. Instead, I caught the blow and slapped Renee in the face, which luckily made Renee disappear. "Thanks," he just said. "Who's that Dean?" I heard Roman's voice and then Seth came after me: "The girl will make our Lunatic turn his head." "Come in first." Jon only gave the answer. "Who am I?" I asked incredulously. roman looked at me and noticed that I was quite unsure. Runa took the tension off and asked me "How are you? What was going on?" "Oh, I hadn't drunk enough and my circulation broke down." I replied. excused me for going to the bathroom. I just heard Seth say, "Where are you looking at? I can imagine that you like the sight." "Hey, I'm your wifebut you're right, the way our Jon looks at her behind, "said Runa and laughed." Would someone please explain to me what exactly happened. I've heard a lot about the unknown, but I saw her for the first time today. "Roman asked for an answer. I looked at Jon again and hoped he wouldn't say anything about my past.

Flashback:

I had often slept with Jon and we had laughed and made nonsense. Today we cooked and watched RAW together. Alexa and Runa had successfully defended their titles. now it was Roman and Seth's turn to get the titles. The joy was great when the two won and I kissed Jon, but immediately withdrew. It was quiet for a moment, I lay on my back on the sofa and looked at him. he lay down to me and I felt his hand on my stomach and realized that he was coming closer. And we kissed and I was still trying to fend it off, but it was no use, it was faster and I put up with it. I couldn't do anything as soon as my top was loose. And yes, I had enjoyed sleeping with Jon. And the next morning I felt guilty, although it was nice. Flashback end
a knock on the bathroom door brought back into the here and now. "Are you okay dear?" I heard Jon ask. "Yes, I'll be right there." when i came to the others i was pocked with questions and yes i had to tell everything the worst. I hoped they wouldn't hate me. Jon realized how insecure I was and helped me. As he always did.

(Roman )

"Who I?" Julia asked incredulously and looked at Seth. I looked at her and noticed that Julia was quite unsure. Runa took the tension off and asked "How are you? What was going on?" "Oh, I hadn't drunk enough and my circulation broke down." Julia answered, apologizing for going to the bathroom. Seth said to Dean, "Where are you looking at? I can imagine that you like the sight." "Hey, I'm your wife, but you're right, the way our Jon looks at her behind." Runa said and laughed. "Now would someone please explain to me what exactly happenedI heard a lot about the unknown, but I saw her for the first time today, "I finally asked for an answer. Before she went into the bathroom, she looked at Jon againthere was something they only knew, Jon looked after her and came back. "She'll be right there. Guys if Julia tells you everything then you listen." Dean asked us for the favor. A short time later she came and bravely answered our questions. "What have you learned?" I wanted to know. "I have no education because I made a big mistake. I have ..." she swallowed and it seemed difficult for her to tell us. Jon noticed it and took her hand, which seemed to give her certainty. "I took drugs for years. I got involved with the wrong people and threw my life away. And I pay for that again and again today." I was expecting a lot but it knocked me out. She was not even 30 years old. "You're not from the United States are you?" asked Runa "That's right, I'm from Finland and turned my back on my home two years ago.I realized that it was not easy for us to say all of this. Dean didn't seem surprised. He made me understand that he knew and Julia wasn't a bad person. I found that with Seth and Runa was exhausting. Julia had fought her way up, left her home to get back on her feet. She was sure of our respect for that. But she looked scared and always looked at Dean, who was apparently her guardian angel. Dean later took me aside and told me about his feelings and that she had supported him then after separation with Renee.

(Dean)

"She'll be right there. Guys if Julia tells you everything then you listen." I asked the three for a favor. a short time later she came and bravely answered the questions of Seth, Runa and Roman "What did you learn?" Roman wanted to know. "I have no education because I made a big mistake. I have" she swallowed and I knew exactly how difficult it was for her to talk about it. I took her hand. It made it easier for her. I was ready to do a lot, no everything for her because I had healed. "I used drugs for years. I got involved with the wrong people and threw my life away. And I pay for that again and again today." Julia continued. The boys and Runa had expected a lot, but that mostly knocked Roman over. After telling the boys I pulled her into my bedroom and took her in my arms: "How are you? I know how difficult it was for you. ”I said. "That may sound strange now, but when you took my hand it was easier for me, everything is always the same near you ..." she didn't get any further, I kissed her. "Jon, are you sure?" She asked me quietly. I just whispered: "I know Renee is going to make me hell, she'll say about you, try to drag you in the dirt, but I won't let that happen and yes I'm sure.I just said and kissed her a second time and I should be right, because in the evening I read in the media: Ambrose has an affair with a dependent. "" Renee du bitch, wait a minute. "I growled and wrote Shane. I asked him for a promo and the wish was fulfilled. I had a plan. After the others left we watched TV a bit and I told her what Renee had done and what I wanted to do about it ...

(Julia)

After I told the boys and Runa everything, Dean pulled me into his bedroom and took me in my arms: "How are you? I know how difficult it was for you. ”He said. "That may sound strange now, but when you took my hand it was easier for me, everything is always the same near you ..." I couldn't get any further, Jon kissed me. "Jon, are you sure?" I wondered quietly. he only whispered: "I know Renee will make my hell hot, she will say things about you, try to pull you in the dirt, but I won't let that happen and yes I'm sure." He just said and kissed me a second time. he should be right, because later it was written everywhere in the media: Ambrose has an affair with a dependent. ”“ Renee du bitch, wait a minute. ”Jon growled and I knew that the damn past had caught up with me again. I don't know where Renee found the pictures of me from the worst time of my life. I also felt that I still had to prove to Roman that I had left it all behind. it seemed to have hit him hard. What did I expect if Jon were my friend I would also be skeptical about such a past. I saw the pictures and immediately I remembered so much.