The most beautiful day in life

(Julia)

"I always thought that I should never experience my daughter getting married and now, but someone is missing."Yes Dad Jules" When we heard the organ I looked at my dad "Come and take you to your husband, he took my hand and we went to the altarwhen I went to Roman I saw Samu sitting next to him and I knew from his look that he already knew I was pregnant. I looked ahead and saw that Jon was amazed when he saw me. When I reached the altar with my father, my father gave Jon my hand and said: “Thank you Jon for everything. I give you my daughter's hand and I know that you will protect and love her. ”He still gave Jon his hand. then Jon took my hand and the priest started preaching. "We came here today to see how Jonathan David Good and Julia Willams want to say yesI've known them for a while and also baptized their daughter. Much knows about you! A friendship out of love became your blind trust. jonathan, we know each other and in the past few weeks I was always amazed at what you were ready and hopefully will be willing to do for your Julia for a long time. to me he said "Julia we talked a lot, your life was not easy, but you made it and found a way out of the dark with the helpif you two keep together like this I hope for a second baptism here in the church. "I smiled and felt that Samu and Roman were just waiting for me to say something"So that you don't have to wait any longer. Now I ask you Jonathan David Good, would you like to take Julia Willams to your wife? You love and honor in good times and bad?" "Yeah I want to," Jon said without hesitation. "Now I ask you Julia Willams, do you want to take Jonathan David Good to your husband? Love and honor him in good and bad times?" "Yes I want" I answer with tears in my eyes. Jon looked at CM Punk, who had the rings after Jon put the ring on my finger, the priest said, "Then I explain to you, by virtue of my office, to husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now." Jon did that too, and after the priest congratulated us, he said softly to me. "Shouldn't you tell Jon something?" I nodded and took his hands in mine. "Jon I didn't think I could ever fall in love like that and I want to make a promise to you. I love you, I always want to be by your side. We have a wonderful daughter." I took a short breath and then I continued talking. "Darling I have to tell you something. Soon there will be four of me, I'm pregnant." He hadn't expected that, I could see that. "Really?" he asked me "yes" I only answered briefly and then got a kiss before he said anything.

(Runa)

seth looked at me. "Did you know the baby?" "Yes be this morning" James also widened his eyes and Alexa nodded. Hunter and Stephanie grinned. samu said "Very good little one" and Roman said "Jon probably didn't expect that and I think you should find a house now." But it wasn't just Jon who had surprised her, her father and anyone who didn't know that yet. "Wow the gift can't top it." AJ Lee said. Little Fajar just seemed a little lost. "Aunt Lexi what did Mom say?" "Mausi you will soon be a big sister, your mom will have a baby." Alexa said to her. "I see! just like Birdie is also going to be a big sister? "" Yeah, just like Fajar, "said Nikki and continued." Respect Dean! Who would have thought that, the man who had never shown much emotion. Who is now experiencing such a fairy tale. riku and Sami looked at Samu. "You knew it didn't you !?" "Yes, I know her better than she knows herself and I saw it in her eyesbesides, she always tried to keep her hands on her stomach and honestly people. That was to be expected with the two. "Only one came from Roman." Yes, Samu is right. you could tell it took Jon a few minutes to collect himself, but then he started to say something. He held her hands tight.

(Dean)

"We came here today to see how Jonathan David Good and Julia Willams want to say yes. I have known them for a while and also baptized their daughter. Much knows about youbecame a friendship out of love, your blind trust. Jonathan, we know each other and in the past few weeks I was always amazed at what you were ready and hopefully will be willing to do for your Julia for a long time. said the priest, then turned to Julia. "Julia we talked a lot, your life was not easy, but you made it and found a way out of the dark with the helpif you two keep together like this, I hope for a second baptism here in the church. "" So that you don't have to wait any longer, I ask you Jonathan David Good, would you like to take Julia Willams to your wife? they love and honor in good times and bad? "" Yes I will, "I said without hesitation." Now I ask you Julia Willams, do you want to take Jonathan David Good to your husband? Love and honor him in good and bad times? ""Yes, I want to" answer Julia with tears in her eyes. I looked at CM Punk who had the rings after I put the ring on her finger, the priest said "Then I explain to you, by virtue of my office to man and womanyou can kiss the bride now. "I did that too. After that Julia took my hands and said." Jon I didn't think I could ever fall in love like that and I want to give you a promise. I love you, I always want to be by your side We have a wonderful daughter. "She took a deep breath and then continued talking." Darling I have to tell you something. We will soon be four, I am pregnant. I hadn't expected that, she saw that. "Really?" I just asked her "yes", she answered only briefly and then I kissed her before I said. "Julia you are the love of my life. You have always stood by my side despite your own problems and helped me to heal my heart. I will always be by your side and I promise you that you will always be fine with me. you gave me the most beautiful gift with our daughter and I cannot tell you how happy I am to be a father again. I could say so much now, but I'm just happy. I love you my lovely wife. ”When I said that, I kissed her again. We left the church hand in hand and drove to our party. When we got there, Samu and his band had already set up the instruments. when all the guests were there, I said to my wife. "So I have a little surprise for you now." Then I took a guitar and asked Samu. "Ready?" He just nodded and then I started to sing. I wasn’t the best singer, but I saw that Julia hadn’t expected it and it brought her to tears. After we finished, she hugged me. Then came a little declaration of love from my wife ...

(Samu)

Julia knew that I had noticed and looked at me as she walked past with her dad. She looked beautiful and I saw Jon that he was proud and at the same time she had managed to enchant him again. if he heard what she gave him now, it was better than anything she could buy. .after the two were married, Julia said to him "Jon I didn't think I could ever fall in love like this and I want to make a promise to you. I love you, I always want to be by your sidewe have a wonderful daughter. "she took a short break" honey i have to tell you something. We will soon be four, I am pregnant. everyone but a few around me were surprised, it had taken Jon a few minutes to find the right words. Then he said. "Julia you are the love of my life. You have always stood by my side despite your own problems and helped me to heal my heart. I will always be by your side and I promise that you will always be fine with me. you gave me the most beautiful gift with our daughter and I cannot tell you how happy I am to be a father again. I could say so much now, but I'm just happy. I love you my charming wife. ”After the church there were many congratulations and many photos. I couldn't help it and called. "Julia you are my best friend and I know how hard it was for you to say nothing to JonI thought your husband would have noticed it as often as you betrayed yourself. You just failed to put your hands on your stomach. "Yeah, I figured you'd notice." Turning to Jon, she said, "Excuse me, I wanted to surprise you and I'm glad that Samu kept his mouth shut." "You succeeded, you know that our apartment is too small for four?" said the proud father and husband. "Daddy is it true that Mommy has a baby? And do we have to move? I don't share my room!" Fajar ran to them. Jon took Fajar in his arms "Mommy you look so pretty. I love you." "Little one, you don't have to share your room and you're right, we'll have to move." James took a photo of the small family and immediately tweeted it, which I thought was great and commented with a heart and congratulations. "I can congratulate the happy bride and groom @Jonathan David Good and @Julia Good not only on their wedding, but also on their second child. @Fajar Good is going to be a big sisterI'm looking forward to a nice day with all of you @Alexa Bliss @Seth Rollins @Runa Rollins @Roman Reigns @Sunries Avenue @Samu Haber @CM Punk @AJ Lee and everyone else. #Bridal couple #Married #freshly married #pregnant #Deanambrose #Juliaamborse #endlich # warm congratulations #newbaby #wahreliebe I also wrote a tweet "With all my heart all the best for you both @Jonathan David Good and @Julia Goodtake good care of our girls (the big one and the little one) @Fajar Good becomes big sister # bride and groom #marriage #fromwedding #pregnant #Deanambrose #Juliaamborse #endlich # warm congratulations #newbaby #wahreliebe. and then I sharedthat of James Now she had finally arrived and safely in the port of marriage, from now on Jon had taken over our job, Sami said to me. but not quite the little one still needs us for a while. She has her mom's eyes and we should take care of her, me and the boys decided. And then the big moment came from Jon. "So I have a little surprise for you now." Then he took a guitar and asked me "Ready?" I just nodded and then Jon started to sing. he wasn't the best singer, but we saw that Julia hadn't counted on it and it brought her to tears ...

(Julia)

"So I have a little surprise for you now too." Jon said, then took a guitar and asked Samu "Ready?"samu just nodded and then Jon started to sing. He wasn't the best singer, but I wasn't expecting it and I was in tears. "Wow .. you're insane, but you know what, you're just the bestthank you for loving me despite my past, you know the next few months will be really exhausting. .but still everything is for me. "No sooner had I said that than I got a kiss and heard Roman say" Hear hear she already knows what is happening, but I think we will survive. samu said "Jon Julia I think it's time for your first dance and little you know we have a song for everything. Somebody help me" I enjoyed the moment. and after dinner, my dad came with the cake and there was the smell of chocolate and that damn nausea. "Sorry but not for me I can't do it without getting sick." "But you can, I asked your dad to leave out the chocolate." said Samu. I was infinitely grateful to him. And also that we had such a nice day.