The ghosts of the past

(Dean)

I woke up early in the morning when my alarm clock rang. I got dressed and woke Julia up. "Hey you morning muffle, get out of bed we have to go." After she got dressed, I carried her into the car and we drove off. Since I wanted her to accompany me today. We drove to the hall and I discussed with Hunter and Shane the last details of my promo. I had initiated the two into my plan. I wanted to show Julia to the whole world that I meant 100%. I had spoken to Seth, Runa and Roman yesterday and the three wanted to help me. Later my entrance song retaliation was played and I entered the ring. "It is sad how it is not enough for some people to destroy my life. No, you also have to prevent me from falling in love again after going through hell. "I started the promo. "Of course I'm talking about my ex-wife Renee's bitch. She claims I have an affair with a dependent. First Renee had separated from me and filed for divorce. Second, the name of the girl she pulls through dirt is Julia Willams and yes I love her. She helped me heal my broken heart when Renee pissed off. Julia also went through hell, but she is clean and these pictures are from her past. You a nice, helpful and beautiful girl and I would like to ask you now in the ring. "I finished my speech. Yes, I was just about to express my feelings not only towards Julia, but also towards the whole world. I had it instead of always playing the insensitive Lunatic ...

(Julia)

Flashback I was stuck on the beach in Finland in Helsinki and hated it. I just wanted to get out of here I always hated being treated like a little girl. As in the past few weeks, I was high. I was drugged to escape my life, my parents and my sister. Sam my friend was next to me, holding my hand. Later when I got home, my mother called me over and wanted to teach me again: "Julia, we love you, but you break yourself. You destroy your life." "Yes mom, leave me alone and don't worry, I'll be fine" was my answer. That was the day I started, more than just smoking pot. I thought it was good and it got more every day. It started as soon as I woke up. I hardly ate anything and then I started lying and stealing. I shouted at my parents and often stayed away from home for days and when I was at home I only stayed in my room. At some point I started drinking. I gradually lost everything. My life in control, my family and my real friends. My education and every job I had. I slept with a lot of men to get drugs. I only believed Sam and that was wrong. Flashback end

(Julia)

"Hey you were called!" Like me two years ago and since I know how difficult it is to go through alone. "I will accompany you to the ring." Runa stood behind me and smiled. "The guys are very similar in some ways, but I never thought that Dean would go so far." I looked around "Thank you for doing this. I thought you hated me." "No, we don't." said Roman "Jon told me a lot and what a fight it is for you. I know why you were able to ward off Renee's blow so well." he grinned. "You did martial arts." I nodded and walked towards the ring with Roman and Runa. Dean gave me his hand and helped in the ring.

(Dean)

I smirked when Julia came around with Runa and Roman Ring. I immediately reached out and helped her into the ring. Then I took her in my arms and said into the microphone: "This girl showed me how to go through hell and she was always there about me. And now I will always be there for you, because I love you Julia Willams. "Then I kissed her. Hand in hand we left the hall and to me. Although it was no longer just my apartment, from today it was our apartment. When I got home, I carried Julia the last few meters into the bedroom. "I would like to repeat something from the past." I said and kissed her again. The night was short, but it was worth it ...

(Julia)

The last night was beautiful. Jon carried me the last few meters into the bedroom. "I'd like to repeat something from the past," he said, kissing me again. The night was getting short, but it was worth it. As fast as I couldn't wear anything underwear, I didn't want to fight back. Jon kissed me from my mouth over my neck. My chest and up to my thighs. The last time he had done that. And I loved it as I did last night. I let him feel it as I moved my hip up and down with his rhythm. I couldn't or I didn't want him to stop last night. Happily I fell asleep and woke up next to Jon who smiled at me. "Good morning sunshine. You have a hell of a lot of energy. I liked it. Thank you for walking my arms." he pulled me towards him "But Renee keeps digging and you know what she finds. What I did just to get money and damn it I'm not proud of things" "I love you and no other, she will surely find that, but if we stick together then she cannot harm us." I felt him put his hand between my thighs and breathed faster. "Now I know how Seth felt. I want you Julia and that now and here in our apartment." he said and I breathed to him "Our apartment you mean ..." I didn't get any further than he just touched and kissed me. Being in love was so beautiful and I had sex with the man you loved was the best there was ...