The Finale Countdown

(Samu)

After the baptism I stayed here with Dean, Julia and Fajar. I watched RAW from here. And received a call from Dean, so I got the whole conversation. "So there she is our future actress, Roman spoke to me for a long time and I thought the idea was great." said The Rock. "The whole story !? You know what I did?" "Yes! I know and you fought your way upthen you turned Dean's head and the little one is cute. I would get to visit you in the next few days. We need to talk about how we can best do that. also wants to know more about you "" But what is the name of the film? "I heard Julia ask." Somebody help me! "The true story of love." I called on the phone. Jon had called me and I had heard everything. The Rock answered"That sounds good and you are?" "Samu Haber the lady's lifesaver." When the three came home, I offered to put Fajar to bed because there were still a few important things that the two had to clear up. "Setä Samu laulat jollain (Uncle Samu are you singing something to me?)" Asked the little one. I nodded. When she was asleep I went out and on the way down I saw Jon and Julia kissing. another short night I thought and lay down on the sofa. I thought for a long time and was glad that Julia had made it. Would I eventually find the woman for life?

(Roman)

dwayne was with my wife and me for breakfast the next morning after RAW. To collect information about Julia, Seth and Runa were also there. He was already impressed with what Julia did. "And this Samu, what role does he play in her life." asked he. "He found her in Finland when he was 22 and looked after her." said Runa. "Here are a few pictures, we should show themsince the two have other things to do for the wedding. "Seth said to Rock and gave him the box. He looked at the pictures." Ok you got them from her? "" No from Samu, but Julia knows we have them. and there were times when she hated it when someone saw it. Only Samu and his band and Dean knew everything. She found it difficult to tell us because she thought we hated her. and I admit that just like Sami, I was in doubt that the two fit together. But Samu, Alexa and Seth have said from the start that they are doing just fine and that they fit together, "I explained to Rock"So that means the two helped each other?" Rock raked after. "Yes, their blind faith from the start was incredible and the night that changed everything." added my wife. Dwayne looked at us questioningly. "When Dean was home because of his shoulder. There she was by his side and even more than that. The two slept with each other the night Fajar was born." Runa said and Seth followed. "But our two decided that it would never have happened because it would destroy everything. However, Dean had seen it differently from the start. Everyone told him what he felt, what he didn't want as ...seth considered and I took over, then the word. "When she got dizzy and fell off the ladder, he realized that he had to tell her. In the hospital he talked to Julia and told her everythingfrom that day the two were together without knowing that they were going to be parents. ""Then came what you surely heard from Renee and Dean and Samu 's explanation that she is clean and has changed, since Alexa, Samu and Dean already suspect that she was pregnantAccording to Dean, she loved chocolate and it was precisely this one that could not smell without feeling sick. "Runa said." OK, that's a lot, I have to talk to Samu too, because he knows more from before Dean. she is brave, pretty and stubborn, besides I would not have thought of Dean that he does so much for a woman. "Rock said." Oh almost forgot our Dean smokes and does not drink anymore. "added Seth." Wow that I would not have thought. thank you very much and I will talk to the small family tomorrow. "Rock said goodbye.

(The Rock)

I got quite a lot of information about Julia and was now on the way to meet Samu. he told me many things about the day he found her, the relapse and the day she left. He always knew what she was doing, only her feelings made her a secret. samu knew she had a good friend, but not what had happened between the two. He also only found out about it from the press. He had already expected Julia to fall in love. that coincided with what Runa, Seth, Roman and his wife had told me. The descent started with this Sam who talked the world to her beautifully. There was a lot that had to go in because it shouldn't be missing. I made my thoughts and wrote down everything I was told. I made an appointment with Dean and Julia for the next day. samu showed me some videos of her after her withdrawal, where Julia had been to the theater a few times, no question, she had talent, she couldn't have forgotten that ...