Friends are also family

(Alexa)

Quite early the next morning, CM Punk and AJ Lee were with us after James picked them up. Punk wanted to hear everything from the start. "First of all I want to see a picture of Julia and the little one." asked us punk and AJ said. "Respect !! She's really pretty. How did he get the woman?" Joked AJ "Have fun by the side." Where did he meet her? And the little one how cute. He looks happy. " we had shown them a picture of the hospital and I grinned broadly. "I became an aunt, Dean wanted that." James rolled his eyes, poor Fajar unicorns. We explained everything to Punk from the start. meet the first, the years of friendship, the blind trust of the two and their love. What Renee did that wasn't in the media. Julia and her past, how Samu brought her back and how afraid she was to become a mother. What Dean was up to with the application. James and Punk retired after we had told everything and I talked to AJ. about everything that had happened. Seth and Runa, the team that Runa and I formed. We were quite successful and another title was due at the next opportunity. "Where does Julia come from?" "From Finland AJ and I hear her again and again as she reads something to the little one in Finnish. I don't understand a word I admitted." AJ laughed "I think so. I'm looking forward to the two of them." she asked me what James meant by the unicorns, I explained everything to her. What I was wondering if Dean Julia wanted to make an application, when did he get the ring and with whom. Probably with Seth or Roman. hmm or with both. when Punk and James came back with a grin on our face we drove off a short time later. To the small family ...

(James)

I had to get out early the next morning to pick up CM Punk and his wife AJ Lee from the airport. after that was done, we had to tell them everything that had happened in their absence. "First of all I want to see a picture of Julia and the little one." asked us punk and AJ said. "Respect !! She is really prettyhow did he get the woman? "joked AJ" joking aside. Where did he meet her? And the little one like cute. He looks happy. "We had shown them a picture from the hospital and Alexa grinned broadly"I became an aunt, Dean wanted that." I rolled my eyes, poor Fajar unicorns. We explained everything to Punk from the start. The first meeting, the years of friendship, the blind trust of the two and their love. what Renee did that wasn't in the media. Julia and her past, how Samu brought her back and how afraid she was to become a mother. What Dean was up to with the application. After we updated the two, I pulled punk aside and told him that Julia's parents wanted to meet Dean on his birthday. and since Dean had no parents anymore, the boys from the Shield should bring in as replacement parents. And since CM Punk was something like that for Dean, I would surprise him with a visit from his mentor. After Alexa told the two about Seth and Runa, the four of us went to Dean. How would he react?

(Dean)

the next day James and Alexa announced that they would visit, James had said he had another surprise. I have been busy planning Julia's birthday for the past few days because I wanted to make a proposal for her as a birthday present, and her parents, my substitute parents, should get to know her. I wanted to make Julia a special request, so Samu helped me to learn some Finnish. Yes, I wanted to make the request in her native language. suddenly the doorbell rang and I was very surprised when I saw who was standing at the door. "So, So, you retire and you don't notice anything anymore." CM Punk said. I hugged him, he was my mentor when I came to WWE and he saved my life by working as a popcorn seller at WWE. "Honey, are James and Alexa already there?" Asked Julia from the nursery. "Yes," I answered shortly. "Come on in, then I'll introduce you to my girlfriend and daughter Fajar." I said and we went to the little children's room. "Darling, may I introduce you to my mentor and lifesaver CM Punk and his wife AJ Lee." I said and gave her a kiss ...

(Julia)

I knew Alexa and James still wanted to come. I had just taken care of the little one and sang her an old children's song in Finnish. What my big sister used to sing to me when I was scared or unable to sleep. When I heard the doorbell. "Honey, are James and Alexa here yet?" I asked from the nursery. Well wait Alexa I thought this many unicorns. "Yes," Jon answered shortly. "Darling, may I introduce you to my mentor and lifesaver CM Punk and his wife AJ Lee." Jon said and gave me a kiss. While Alexa quickly took the little one in her arms. I looked at her and just said "unicorns? Alexa !!" and scolded "Vihaan yksisarvisia!" in Finnish She just grinned. "What did you say?" "I hate unicorns!" "Yes you, but not me and Samu said that would be a good idea." she continued. "Samu pitaisi katsoa mitä hän tekee. Kostaa minua" (Samu should watch what he does. I'll take my revenge!) And I looked at Alexa. Then I looked at CM Punk and AJ Lee. "Sorry, but it had to be. Hello, I'm Julia." "Nice to meet you. We have heard a lot about both of you and the little one." CM Punk shook my hand. "Where are you from? I don't know yet." he asked further. "From Finland and I want the little one to learn this language." "Dean understand her at all? I mean she can understand you well, but you can understand her." laughed punk. AJ was with Alexa and Fajar the little one enjoyed the attention and quickly got used to it. "Thank you for saving this thick skull. I'm glad he found me at the right moment. I haven't had any contact with the two I have eaten with since." I explained further. "That's a good thing, because otherwise I would probably have thrown everything away again. I didn't know that the two were taking drugs. I met them a few days ago and I know well enough what it looks like when you're high." Jon took me in his arms "That's how I like you, you're stronger than you think. Rakastan Sinua Kultasi" "I love you too, darling." I asked him in astonishment: "How can you do that?" "Samu taught me."Wow our Dean really depends on you." added punk and then James and punk explained what they were up to on my birthday ...

(Dean)

everyone was amazed when I said to Julia in Finnish: rakastan sinua kultaseni "" I love you too, darling. "She asked me in astonishment:" How can you do that? " "Samu taught me." "Wow our Dean really depends on you." added punk and then James and punk explained what we were going to do on their birthday. I walked out the door with CM Punk just to let him off my plan. "So So, that's why you learn Finnish.Punk said when I told him everything. I was totally nervous because the day after tomorrow was Juliet's birthday. Samu said that learned very quickly, but would it work? And how would she react? punk got me out of my thoughts. "Dean have you got a fire?" "No sorry buddy. I haven't been drinking or smoking for a long time because I want to be a good father and eventually also a husband. ”I said. "WOW, it really seems important to you. You wouldn't have done that for Renee.”Punk said in surprise. We went in again. "Dean someone wants something from you." Alexa said to me. then I saw that my daughter reached for me with her arms. I took her in my arms and she immediately played with my beard. "Hey Dean. Being a father suits you well. ”AJ Lee said. after clarifying everything about meeting Julia's parents, they said goodbye to James, Alexa, CM Punk and AJ Lee. I brought little Fajar to bed, then carried Julia to bed. we were woken less and less by Fajar at night, she had probably inherited sleep from me. I put Julia in my arms and then we fell asleep ...

(AJ Lee)

We stayed with Alexa and James. "Our Dean wants to make the request in Finnish, so he can. And he doesn't smoke anymore! What did she do to him?" my husband asked around. "He's not doing what anymore?" asked James "I think it's goodhe probably loves her very much and how the little one looks at it is great. "Alexa smiled." Would you have ever believed that Dean is such a great dad and changes so for a woman? Who exactly is this Samu? "I asked"Wait you will see him right away, he is waiting for us in front of our house. Arrived at the two, 5 men were waiting for us." May I introduce that is Samu. "The grinned and said only" Well he said it. " "Yes, he and Julia were really surprised." Said CM Punk. "I'm CM Punk and this is my wife AJ Lee." "Osmo, Sami, Raul and Riku my bandmates, we picked something up for Dean. The ring." Inside they showed us the ring. "Wow beautiful." Alexa and I said at the same time. A diamond in a white / gold setting. He had her daughter's date of birth and name engraved. "She wouldn't expect that," said James. "When I think of the Runa ring, a blue stone with a gold ring. Seth said it fits her eyes." "And don't forget that Runa wasn't wearing the same dress in the ring and in the church." added Alexa. My husband laughed "The shield under the hood and what about Roman, it has become quite quiet about his marriage and that makes me think." "Yes, it's true she doesn't go out with him often, but maybe it's not a bad thing." Alexa said. We sat together for a long time and talked. Samu and the boys talked a lot about Julia. you could no longer see today that she almost died of drugs and if Dean stopped drinking and smoking then she had done more than Renee. He loved his daughter. "" Tell me, do you think Fajar stays alone? "asked James. "No she won't. She said first to Jon she wanted a second child. Her mom told us that after the wedding, from her dad's point of view." Samu told us. "Well then I hope it will be a boy. The woman was obnoxious." said James. We sat together for a while and then we went to sleep. After the boys had said goodbye.