When dreams come true

(Julia)

Flashback:
I remember when I was 10 years old. My sister Jules was just 15 years old, we were like bad luck and sulfur. I was scared because I didn't know if my dad would be there today. jules hugged me and hugged me tightly (just like Jon always did) "Julia Dad was always there and he'll be here today." She is always right and she was right this time too. there was a knock and my dad stuck his head in the door "Happy Brithday sunshine." I ran into his arms. "Thanks Daddy. I was afraid that you would not come. "I will not miss an important day in your life and please promise one thing now." I nodded and looked at my dad. "If you ever get married, then I want to take you and your sister to the altar and I only give you in good hands. (I looked at Jon who was still asleep and was sure he was the right one for mehe loved Fajar, I would never have given him so much dedication for such a small being) I still remember exactly what I said to my dad. "I will always make you proud." I didn't keep the promise and 4 years later I started taking drugs, only now and then so that nobody noticed, then it got worse and worse until I ran away at the age of 16 exactly on my birthday. I no longer know how I could survive six years. The boys found me when I was 22 and never let me out of my sight. I got clean when I was 23 or 24, but Sam brought me back to drugs. but Samu didn't give up and put me on the right path. It was a long hard road and at 26 I finally made it. No more drugs and no alcohol. in the meantime I understood that I was just a cheap pastime for Sam. I had new goals, I wanted to be married at 30. I wanted children and yes I wanted to be an actress. A dream since childhood. (I had a daughter, my little sunshine, a friend who carried me on my hands. Only being successful as an actress would probably remain a dream) At the age of 27 I left Finland and never wanted to go back. I lived very retired in the USA and had hardly any friends. Samu knew how I was and then came the evening that was supposed to change everything. Jon almost ran around me, I hadn't even recognized him. until Alexa mentioned his name and then I looked into his eyes. (Today I know I was immediately in love with him.) That was just before my 28th birthday.
Flashback end

Exactly today I turned 30 and so I hoped for a gift from Jon. on the words you want to be my wife, that would be the best gift he could give me. Our daughter was the best thing that could be given to both of us. I felt Jon wake up and pretended to be asleep. I loved it when he kissed me awake.

(Dean)

When I woke up the next day, I immediately noticed that Julia was only pretending to be asleep. I kissed her awake and said, "Good morning, honey, happy birthday.We didn't have a long time for us, because soon our friends aka my replacement parents would come. While Julia was taking care of little Fajar, I went to the door because the doorbell had just rung. "Hey boys and girls, nice that you came." I greeted James, Seth, Roman, Alexa, Runa, Roman's wife, CM Punk and AJ Lee. "Where's the birthday boy?" asked Samu and his bandmates who had just come. shortly after he asked that, Julia stood behind me with our daughter in her arms. She hugged her aunt Alexa’s little arm and made everyone happy. Her parents came a little later. "Mr and Ms.willams, may i introduce my substitute parents to you. My mentor CM Punk and his wife AJ, Seth and Roman and last but not least James, I introduced Julia's parents to everyone. Then, when no one was paying attention to him, James gave me the ring. I took a glass of non-alcoholic beer and said to Julia: “When we met in the restaurant at the time, I was devastated and I no longer believed in love, then you met and suddenly everything changed for the better. you gave me the most beautiful gift on earth with our daughter now it is my turn. "I took a short break, then took Julia's hand, knelt down in front of her, took out the ring and said: "Julia Willams, Haluatko tehdä minusta maailman onnellisimman mieh, haluatko olla vaimoni?"(Julia Willams, do you want to make me the happiest man in the world, do you want to be my wife?).tears ran down her face, then she said softly to me: "Kyllä, haluan" (yes I want) I took her in my arms and kissed her, then I put the ring on her with applause ...