Back to the roots of the family

(Julia)

In the hospital the next day, I waited with Jon for the doctor. And despite my resistance, a pregnancy test was done. Inwardly I resisted this thought. i could never be a good mother with my past. "Hey, what's up?" "Honey I don't know if I can ..." I said, trembling. "I don't know you that way, so insecure. Tell me when that happened?" Jon took my hand "Yes, I think on the day we both slept with each other three months ago. It wasn't planned that way." I was just about to say something when the doctor called us. "Miss. Willams please come." I looked at Jon and he nodded, we followed the doctor. In his room, he looked at us and pointed to the chairs we sat down on. He picked up a piece of paper "Mr Good, Miss Willams, I can congratulate youyou are pregnant Miss "I looked at the doctor and then to Jon" When should the child be born? "I asked" Miss, you are in the third month and now we want to see if everything is ok. "We got after that Ultrasound the pictures"Now Jon what now? I can never be a good mom with my past." "Hey head up, you're a really great mom!" I saw that he was happy and that shines in his eyes.

(Dean)

When we were in the hospital the next day, I noticed how insecure Julia was. "Hey, what's up?" I asked her "honey I don't know if I can ..." she said and trembled. "I don't know you like that, so uncertaintell me when that happened? "I took her hand" yes, I think on the day we both slept three months ago. That wasn't planned. "She was just about to say something when the doctor called us." Miss. Willams please come. "She looked at me and I nodded, we followed the doctor. In his room, he looked at us and pointed to the chairs we sat down. He picked up a slip of paper" Mrs. Good, Mis Willams, I can congratulate you. you are pregnant Miss "Julia looked at the doctor and then to me" When should the child be born? "she asked the doctor" Miss, you are in the third month and now we want to see if everything is ok. "We got after the ultrasound the pictures"Now Jon what now? I can never be a good mom with my past." She said uncertainly, "Hey, head up, you are definitely a great mom!" I said and took her hand. "I know it won't be easy, but we can do it together and now let's go home and let the others know." When we got home, we were surprised by Alexa, James, Seth, Runa and Romanthey had organized a small party. Samu came over later. "And was I right?" He asked curiously. "Yes, you were right, we are going to be parents. After everyone had left, we cuddled on the sofa for a while"Thank you for changing my life for the better, honey." I whispered in her ear. "I love you, Jon." She whispered back. When she got tired, I carried her upstairs as usual and lay down with her. after a while she fell asleep as Julia's parents would land in Cincinnati in a few weeks. How she will react

(Alexa)

I was really nervous and ran up and down. "Say what have you got, will you be a father?" Roman asked with a laugh. "Uh I don't and James neither, but I'm sure Dean." "Honey do you have a fever?" James wanted to know and continued. "They haven't been together that long." I grinned. "Longer than you think there was more between the two before. Didn't you notice Seth, Runa and you James? "Runa considered." But hurriedly about 2 or 3 months, something was suddenly different. And you mean she is pregnant !! "I reported what Samu had seen and nobody knew her better than Samu and meanwhile Dean. I also know that Runa could not but she had learned to live with itwhen the two came in the door I looked at Dean and it burst out of me "And were we right? Are you parents?" Dean just grinned. "Now tell me." "Yes we will, but I have to deal with it firstthat changes everything. "said Julia and you could see that she was completely surprised by the news." We stick together and the little one will definitely become the father later. "Seth said." The father would like a girl, what do you mean you darling? "Jon I don't care, the main thing is I can do it and I don't fail." Julia brought out very uncertainly. At that moment the doorbell rang and Samu came ...

(Samu)

I saw Alexa press Julia and whisper something to her. "And was I right?I asked Dean curiously. "Yes, you were right, we are going to be parents." I got an answer with a big grin. "Little congratulations. "What's going on?" I asked her. Julia told me how insecure and fearful she wasI quickly called Osmo, who was just out with the others. "Little one here wants to see you." I gave her my cell phone. "Hey thanks guys. Yes, I'm fine, just that I'm constantly sick and I'm getting fatI promise to come home sometime, I think I have to let my parents know. "She gave Dean the cell phone." He wants to talk to youDean looked at me and I grinned "We love them all and now you have to live with the fact that we are here 5 more times if we can."

(Roman )

"Not bad my friend, when did that happen?" I asked Dean when he was alone with me in the hallway. "When I was home because of my shoulder three months ago. Roman I can't tell you how happy I am."