An unexpected surprise

(Dean)

The next morning I woke up in front of Julia. I watched her for a while, then I got up. I sat in the living room and thought about everything that had happened in the past 2 years. were Alexa and Samu right, was Julia really pregnant? Should I ask her about it?then I realized that she would not have known it herself and that she would tell me because we had no secrets from each other. I decided to call her parents. I dialed the number Samu gave me. "Willams good morning." A woman's voice answered. "Good morning, am I speaking to Julia's mother? my name is Jonathan David Good, but you probably know me as Dean Ambrose or Jon Moxley. ”I replied and continued. "I am Julia's new friend, as you have probably heard from the news and I would like to meet you and visit you with Julia. It should be a surprise. ”I explained the situation to her mother. at the end of the phone call we agreed that she, Julia's father and her brother would come to Cincinnati. I would pick her up from the airport and then lure Julia into town on a pretext. I gave my mother my phone number and said goodbye. A little later Samu came to pick us up for the press conference. And then we sat in the car towards the meeting point ...

(Samu)

I drove to the two as agreed the next morning to pick them up for the press conference. When I picked them up, we drove to the press conference. "Welcome to this short-term press conference." Dean began to greet the reporters. "I would like to make a statement today about Renee Young 's new allegationsHowever, I am not alone today because we get support from Samu Haber, he also wants to make a statement about the allegations, since he has known my girlfriend for ages. "Dean continued and handed the word over to me"All I can say about Dean 's ex wife' s allegations is that things are a long way behind Julia.she has been clean for a long time and as far as I can see Dean Ambrose has contributed a lot. "I finished my statement and handed it back to Dean and Julia"You heard Samu Haber, everything my ex-wife says is a lie again." said Dean and before he continued he took Julia's hand and said: "The thing between me and Renee is past, I love Julia Willams and nobodyothers! "With this statement Dean ended the press conference. When we got back to Dean's home, Julia suddenly got sick and vomited. Dean decided to take her to the doctor the next day. before I said goodbye Dean said: "Thanks for your help. I'll write you what will come out of the doctor tomorrow." I just replied, "The way I see it, you become a father." with these words I said goodbye and drove back to the hotel ...

(Alexa)

For a long time I had the feeling that something was wrong with Julia. It looked like she was pregnant, so was Brie. in addition, she always held her belly unconsciously. As Dean wrote to me, not only did I think Samu felt that the two would become parents. Yes i drive with her doctor had. he promised us and although we already knew what would come out. Let's wait for the result.

(Julia)

I felt sick all the time and pulled myself together all the time. but at home I apologized and ran to the bathroom. That was probably the whole tension. The door opened: "Hey baby, everything is fine." "It was probably just the tension again." I returned in response. "I have a different guess, Sweetie ... you are sw ..." I looked angry at Jon. "Don't even think about it. I'm not pregnant." I hissed, "Oh, it all looks like it. We'll see it tomorrow." he went and later Jon went after me again, I was still sick. It didn't get better and I was more in the bathroom than anywhere else. If Jon was right, I was pregnant, if that was the case then what. I was thoughtful and thoughtful all day. Jon got me out of my thoughts with my favorite chocolate pudding food. "Take the pudding away, I can't stand the smell." And I would feel sick.

(Samu)

at the hotel I called the boys to report. "Hey the little one is fine. Dean is doing her well and I think I know that she is pregnant. I won't get home until I know I'm right." "Samu are you sure?asked Osmo. "Yes I am. I will let you know tomorrow. I should greet you from her and believe me, she is really happy. I will send you some pictures of the twocould you please upload the pictures on Twitter and Instagram to our account. I promised Dean that everyone would find out. "" Okay, let's do it, "said Riku. I hung up and looked out of the window and there was something in my mind.

(Dean)

poor Julia. After we got home she was in the loo more than anywhere else. For me, Alexa and Samu, there was no longer any doubt. I and Julia would be parents. Tomorrow I drove her to the doctor and then we would get an answer. I thought again when it must have happened. It could only have happened last night, otherwise I had always used a condom. when Julia lay next to me, I saw that she was doing better because she had some color on her face again. "Don't worry honey, I'm with you and we'll get it done." I whispered in her ear. I kissed her and she snuggled into my arm. "By the way, I have a little surprise for you tomorrow, but I won't tell you more." I said to her before she fell asleep in my arm. After a short time I fell asleep ...

(Samu)

Rückbelende: After we got the little one off the street and got her something to eat. I brought her something to wear. What had happened to this girl? Who had brought her this far? forget everything and leave her family. "Samu we have to help her!" Osmo said to me, I nodded and knew that it was the best thing that happened to her. that I found Julia, she stayed with me and gradually got back on her feet. However, the withdrawal was not without problems a. Sam sparked one or two in between and brought her back to the drugs. Only after Julia realized that she was only his toy did she give in and pull it through. She lived with me because she didn't want to go home. it hurt me and I couldn't help but visit her parents and tell them how Julia is doing, that she is on the mend. It took a long time and then came the day when she went to a friend in the United States.
flashback end