Revenge is sweet, except for Dean Ambrose

(Dean)

When I woke up the next morning, my fiancee was still sleeping soundly. I could still believe what had happened yesterday. I had to smile when I read through Julia's post again. suddenly I felt two warm and soft hands around my stomach that pulled me back. "Good morning, honey." She said as I pulled her towards me. We snuggled a little more and then we got a visit from Seth, Runa and Roman. we had breakfast at 5 and went Julia, Seth, Runa and Roman, I gave Julia a goodbye kiss. I didn't let Seth annoy me, but looked forward to a nice day with my daughter. I drank my coffee comfortably and went for a short walk with Fajar and I. I later met Shane, Stephanie and Hunter for lunch. "Here comes our newly engaged father." Stephanie said. "Sorry that I brought my daughter with me, but I'm taking care of her today because Julia is on the way." I apologized. "No problem, that way we can get to know the little one." Hunter said. and of course little Fajar had cast a spell over everyone. After the meeting, I went shopping for a short while and then we drove back home. James and Alexa came a few minutes later. while James helped me clear away the groceries, Alexa played with the little fajar.Alexa suddenly called from the nursery: "Dean and James come quickly, you have to see that." followed by a "daddy" had my little one just called me? We went to the little ones' nursery without hesitation. "Look little ones, your daddy is here now." And then one of the most beautiful moments in my life happened. I saw my daughter's first steps. slowly she came in my direction, I crouched and spread my arms. She ran straight into my arms and kept shouting "Daddy" James took a picture and immediately tweeted it. "Little Fajar's first steps with her father @Dean Ambrose. #Loveisintheair #Moveforward #deanambrose #alexabliss #Elternmomente" Later during the second third of the game Adler Mannheim VS. Augsburg Panthers, the others came back. "Something will fall off your jaw when you see it." Seth said with a grin. I ignored him because I had my daughter in my arms. Julia was in the kitchen and cooking. how would she react if Fajar ran into her arms?

(Julia)

When I woke up the next morning, Jon was already awake. I smiled and could still believe what had happened yesterday. I put my hands around his stomach and gently pulled him back. "Good morning, honey." I said as he pulled me towards him. We snuggled a little more and then we got a visit from Seth, Runa and Roman. we had breakfast at 5 and I went with Seth, Runa and Roman, Jon gave me another goodbye kiss. And then I got in the car, I was lost in thought. It was probably the best birthday in my life. I had wished so and then he had tried so hard. Samu knew that I always wanted it, it was a magical moment yesterday. Even the night and now I was on the way to find a dress. seth grinned and said "Now Dean is sitting at home and has to wait. He will be surprised" I didn't understand a word, but Roman cleared me up. "I don't know what I want yet, I've never thought about getting marriedit was always clear to me that there is probably no man who wants me with my past. "" That is behind you and do not worry, the dress will find you. "Runa said and added" With a lot of tulle and glitter. " I looked at her in astonishment, "No, not that! I hate tulle and glitter. I like Runa, which is a little less eye-catching. I saw the dress you were wearing and it didn't suit you, but not me." Seth looked at her. "Baby you're unlucky." and he said to me. "Something nice, but not too much, we should find that." .When I got to the bridal shop, I was overwhelmed and after talking to the seller, he showed me some clothes, but I didn't like them. I wanted something special, but not too simple or noticeable. what I found was a christening gown for Fajar. So I tried it differently, first the shoes and the veil, then the dress. "It is and now the dress" Roman looked at me "You are incredible JuliaI mean you run into his life turn everything upside down Then the little one and honestly you were really exhausting. "" I know, I was unbearable, that's better. but ... "I broke off the sentence when the seller came with some clothes. The first thing on the clothes rail seemed perfect." That's it! "I cried out loud. A long white dress with straps and one silver belt on the waistonly when I saw the price did I feel sick, I could never afford it. "Wow that would suit you. Do you want to get dressed?" said the seller, smiling. I did, but it would remain a dream "Yes, that suits you." Seth said. "But I will have to keep looking, it's just a dream. It's just too expensive for me." which I didn't notice that Osmo and my parents came from. I was really sad, I would have loved to have the dress on. "Beautiful," I heard my mother say, "Don't worry, we and Osmo would give it to you." added my dad. "Really, I can't accept that, it's too expensive." "Hey stop now and take it, Samu would say that if he were here. And we'll send him a photo now." only came from Osmo. Samu was of the same opinion and I was so thankful. A few things had to be changed. it was too long and too wide at the top. And what came in a few days was the rings and the cake. The meal and where we wanted to celebrate was also not decided or when the wedding took place. what was certain was baptism, it shouldn't be too big, I just didn't want our friends and my parents anymore. As a result, the wedding had to get a little bigger. I had to compromise and Jon wanted to show that we both belonged together. Whatever he was up to, I didn't know exactly yet. With the next appointment to try on and after a big hug for my parents and Osmo at the airport, we drove home. The three flew back again, James my brother stayed with me for the time being. and at the christening in a couple of weeks Samu was back here with my parents and the rest of the band I didn't see until the wedding. Roman drove out of the city and looked out the window. "Stop right now, please." I jumped out of the car and went to a girl. I looked at her "Hey, you're here often and I know you're on drugs, I did the same thing once." I gave her my jacket and knew if I wanted to help I would have to wait, but I put a note with my number in my jacket pocket. And I looked around again. The little girl nodded to me. I explained to the three in the car why I did it, the little one was younger than I was then and I wanted to trust her. Help her, I was sure I had to give something back. When we got home something was strange. I gave Jon and Fajar a kiss and asked if he had brought everything to me. I wanted to cook something and after he nodded I went to the kitchen. I heard Seth say, "Something's going to fall off your jaw when you see it." Seth said with a grin. Jon ignored Seth because he had our daughter in his arms. Which probably annoyed Seth. I was completely in my thoughts and did not notice Jon and Alexa coming into the kitchen. "Isä, Äiti (Papa und Mama)" I heard. I turned and saw my little "Äiti" and when Alexa and Jon let go of her hands, she walked very slowly towards me and took me in my arms, she put her little arms around my neck. james couldn't help it and once again wrote a tweet. I recognized that by his grin. "Baby girl, you're running. And said mom! Wow!" It was a great feeling to see and hearing how she was learning Finnish was even better. "Surprise honey" Jon smiled.

(James)

I was just helping Dean put the groceries away when my wife called from Fajar's nursery: "Dean and James are coming quickly, you have to see that." followed by a "daddy" did Little Fajar just call her father? we went to the little ones' nursery without hesitation. "Look little ones, your daddy is here now." Said my wife. I took a picture and immediately tweeted it. "Little Fajar's first steps with her father @Dean Ambrose. #Loveisintheair #Moveforward #deanambrose #alexabliss #Elternmomente" Later during the second third of the game Adler Mannheim VS. Augsburg Panthers, the others came back. "Something will fall off your jaw when you see it." Seth said with a grin to Dean, who ignored him because he had his daughter in his arms. Julia was completely in her thoughts and did not even notice that Jon and Alexa came into the kitchen. "Isä, äiti (Papa und Mama)" one heard the little one say. I stopped in the door frame to take a picture. Julia turned and saw her little "Äiti" and when Alexa and Jon let go of her hands, she walked very slowly towards her mother and took her in her arms, she put her little arms around Julia's neck. I couldn't help it and once again wrote a tweet. "Baby girl, you're running. And said mom! Wow!"

(Alexa)

We only wait a few minutes for Dean and the little one. while the boys were shopping in the kitchen, I played with the little one. I had noticed that she pulled herself up everywhere and tried to run. but what she was doing was something new, Fajar looked at me and said "Daddy" pointed to the door and walked towards the door, but not only what she was saying I understood thanks to Julia "Äiti." I called from Fajar's nursery: "Dean and James come quickly, you have to see that." followed by a "daddy" did Little Fajar just call her father? "Look little ones, your daddy is here now." I said to the little one. James took a picture and immediately tweeted it. "The first steps of little Fajar with her father @Dean Ambrose#Loveisintheair #Moveforward #deanambrose #alexabliss #Elternmomente "But I did not say that she called Mama in Finnish yet. Some time later the others came back when the game was overwe went to the kitchen with Fajar. "Isä, äiti (Papa und Mama)" one heard the little one say. James stopped in the door frame to take a picture. Julia turned and saw her little "Äiti" say and when Jon and I let go of her hands, she walked very slowly towards her mother and took her in her arms, she put her little arms around Julia's neck. james couldn't help it and once again wrote a tweet. "Baby girl, you're running. And said mom! Wow!" I saw that Julia had tears of joy in her eyes.