*26%

H A V E N

"Darling." His voice grovels.

"Make love to me!" I blurt out.

"What?" Harry asks completely confused.

"I didn't say anything!" I insist.

"I swear you di-"

"Nope!" I cut him off quickly.

"Kitten, what did you say?" He props my up on the dresser.

"Nothing." I squeak.

"Didn't sound like nothing, darling."

"I said "make icecream for me?" I lie horribly.

"Really? Because I heard make love to me." He is so right.

"Well i-i."

"Sh, no talking." He places a warm hand over my lips.

"Hawwy." I pout under his palm.

"Do you want me to?" He asks seriously piercing me with those green eyes.

"I said did you want me to?" My silence upsetting him and he attaches his lips to my neck sucking harshly.

"Yes, yes, god Yes." I moan incoherently.

"Yeah? You want me to f.uck you slow huh?" He growls and slips his hand under my shirt. I pant when his hand undoes the top of my bikini. He gropes my right breasts massaging it gently whispering dirty things into my ear.

"Daddy." I whimper feeling myself dampen in my swimsuit bottoms. I haven't even realised the bed was covered in rose petals with candles everywhere.

"I wanted it to be special." He must've noticed me looking at it.

"You're so good to me." I whispers and kiss his lips.

"You deserve the world princess, and I'm going to give you it." My heart flutters at his words beating faster.

"What would you like Daddy to do to you?" He breathe hotly on my neck.

"Everything." I answer immediately without thinking. He quickly lays me ontop of the rose petal lain bed, kissing me softly. He takes his time planting small kisses to my body trailing his lips down to my bottoms. I gave him a nod in assurance and he slips my bottoms off.

"You're so beautiful Haveanna." My real name slips off his tongue so smoothly. I gasp when his warm tongue licks my slit fluently. My hands immediately tangle into his brown locks and tug his face closer.

"Harder." He commands. I tug on his hair harder and he lets out a groan on my centre, vibrating through my whole entire body.

"Daddy-" I cry out as his tongue moves in and out of me. He stops making me whine in annoyance as he brings his body on top of mine.

"You okay?" He asks quietly. I nod shortly and grasp his hand.

"Please take care of me." I whisper. His adams apple bobs up then down.

"Always, baby always." He kisses me gently and fervently. I always thought losing your virginity would be something I would do with my husband. But I want this. I want to give it to someone I love. He treasures me like a gift, and that's all I could ever ask for.

"We don't have to." He says quietly.

"I can wait if you're not ready."

"I want to Harry." This time I use his real name. His hands move to his pocket as he pulls out a clear packet. I sit up and pull down his yellow swimming trunks letting his hardened c.ock spring free.

"If you need to stop tell me and I'll stop."

"Harry please." I say holding his chiseled face in my hands. He nods silently and tears open the package with his teeth and rolls on the rubber over his length.

"Okay." He breathes and adjusts himself. I feel his tip press at my entrance and I suck in a breath when he sinks into me. I cry out silently as he continues to move further.

"It's okay, it's okay." He smiles slightly rubbing the pad of his thumb over my cheek. He moves fully into me and maintains his composure. He grasps my hand and holds it tightly.

"You're okay, it's okay baby." He assures me kissing my hand intertwined with his. The moon light coming from the windows illuminates his face as he stays completely still.

"I need you to move." I whimper.

"You're already hurting I can't-" He says worried.

"Please, I'm okay, I promise." I reply gripping his bicep. He looks down at me with lustful eyes and begins to slowly move his hips. The pain isn't as bad as I thought it would be, yet there still is alot of it.

"You're so tight f.uck." He curses and places our connected hands on the pillow beside my head. The uncomfortable feeling slowly begins to subside as the burn turns to pleasure.

"Oh Harry." I moan. His hands feeling every inch of my body. He's so deep, I can feel him in my stomach.

"You like that baby huh?" He grunts and thrusts into me at medium pace.

"Yes," I gasp when he continues to kiss me.

"C'mon baby girl, c'mon." He encourages slipping his hand between my legs and rubbing me. My breasts bounce as he continues to rock his hips.

"Oh, Daddy." I purr in his ear.

"Naughty, so naughty." He slaps my folds sending a spark through me.

"Daddy." I whimper loudly, his forhead glistening with beads of sweat when his muscles contract. It probably should hurt, but for some reason it doesn't. The pressure builds in my stomach and I know I'm close. He must've sensed it since he pulled out and slammed back in. The small pain, the stretching, and the feeling of his tip hitting the right spot makes me lose control.

"Oh f.uck Daddy!" I curse and hit my climax hard. His eyes widen at my out burst as he came in the protection.

My chest rose up and down trying to remain composed when he collapsed ontop of me. Not squishing me but just laying. His head between my breasts as his lips barely touch my skin. He lifts up his head and looks at me, still inside me.

"You cursed." He said quietly.

"I'm sorry Daddy I didn't mean to." I blurt. He sighs and runs his hand through his greasy hair.

"We need a shower, but first I have a gift for you." He pecks my lips.

"What is it daddy?" I ask curiously.

"Something to make this a little more.. interesting, Kitten."