25%

*My edit to the side(:*

H A V E N

"He was so into it though, and I didn't think anything of it." Christy explains.

"Is it a bad thing?" I ask curiously.

"Well, it was definitely something to get used to yanno." Kate chimes in.

"I don't know, it makes me feel good and him so." Christy states.

"I honestly don't think it's a bad thing," i reply.

"Harry says it to you too huh?"

"Yeah, he gets real excited." I blush.

"I just don't get it, why the daddy kink? Out of all other kinks?"

"It's kind of strange that all of them do it." I point out.

"That's very true."

"Yeah, sometimes I wonder what-" Kate gets cut off by Harry's entrance.

"Kitten." Harry breathes stepping towards my beach chair.

"Hi." I giggle. He sits down on the foot rest scooting my feet over a bit. His bright yellow shorts making my breath catch in my throat. Christy and Kate discreetly push up their sunglasses and shove magazines in their faces.

"Hey Harry nice match man!" Some guy slaps high fives with him.

"Thanks mate." His british accent protrudes.

"Match?" I asked confused.

"Volleyball love." He kisses my forehead.

"I'm going to go get us some drinks." He dismisses himself, and gets up.

"What are you doing?" Kate whispers harshly.

"Um, tanning?"

"Tease him!" Kate and Christy say.

"What?"

"Like this." She murmurs and lays on her back with her suntan lotion in hand. I copy her actions and lay my head on my arms.

"Yeah," She lays back down to her original position and pushes her sunglasses back.

"Here you go, baby girl." He bends down and hands me a very fruity drink.

"What is it?"

"Sex on the beach." He smirks hotly.

"Sounds... yummy?"

"Mhm very." He licks his plump lips teasingly. I decide to follow what Kate and Christy said as I watch them get up and leave me and Harry alone under a very closed off canopy except for the top.. which wouldn't make it really a canopy then-

"Can you help me put this on my back?" I ask and he gulps.

"S-ure." He kind of stutters. I hand him the tanning oil, and smile smugly.

"Here you go sugar." I adjust myself in a comfortable position. His large hands rub the oil on my shoulders gently. His hands massage me thoroughly on my neck specifically. I let out a small moan when he bends down to my ear kissing it.

"Why do you love to do this to me?" He whispers silently.

"Do what?" I wonder turning so my face is close to his. Warm fruity breath grazes over my lips.

"Torture me." His green irises twinkle.

"I don't know." I say slowly and flip over onto my back.

"I think you do." He mumbles and brushes his soft lips on my nose.

"N-no." I say breathlessly and drag my lips on his slowly.

"You look really beautiful today." He dips his head down placing small kisses on my neck.

"Thank you." I breathe heavily. My heart rate increasing. It's almost as if everything is building up to a moment. A beautiful, unexpected moment.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks still keeping his face close to mine.

"Blue."

"Like the sky?"

"No, no more like a.. icey blue." I explain.

"Mines orange." He says as I move my face in the crook of his neck.

"Like the sunset?"

"Exactly, yeah." He replies when I take charge and flutter my eyelashes on his prominent neck vein.

"Did you like your sex on the beach?" He groans lowly.

"Mmm, very tropical." I find a place to plant a kiss and suck in the supple skin. His hands move to my breasts rubbing the oil left over on his hands on the tops of them peeking out of my bikini.

"Why did I buy this?" He mutters shaking his head referring to my swimsuit.

"Maybe because you wanted to see me in it?" I take a break from creating a small pleasurable bruises from his collar bone.

"I love seeing you in it." He admits and kisses my lips with his slowly. I respond and reciprocate passionatley.

"I like kissing you this slow." His confessions pour out of him like a gutter after a storm hits.

"Me too." I agree and he places a warm hand on my waist. We didn't have any rush, or somewhere to be or something to do. We enjoyed the company of each other. Well atleast I did.

"Can I take you back to the cabin?" He disconnects our lips and looks at me with hopeful eyes.

I nod bashfully and he hauls me onto his lap wrapping his arms around my thighs. Pulling me up with him I attach my arms to his neck when he stands. He pulls back the thin veil of the canopy and walks toward the cabin me still tightly clung to him.

"You have the most beautiful eyes." He slurs. I blush crimson and he kicks the door open with his foot carrying me inside.

"You okay?" He asks tilting my chin with his finger.

"Yeah, Mhm." I assure him.

What if he wants sex?

Would I be any good?

I thought I believed in abstinence.

Just do it Haven, He hasn't hurt you.

What if I didn't shave?

Oh thank golly, I shaved yesterday whilst he was at the pool heavens knows what I would do.

God I really just want him to-

"Darling." His voice grovels.

"Make love to me." I blurt out.

GUESS WHOSE BACK BACK AGAIN

I MISS Y'ALL SO MUCH! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! HOORAY I SURVIVED FINALS!!!!