9%

H A R R Y

"Kiss me back b.itch." I hear the words fly out of whoever is with my doll.

"No." She says firmly. That's my girl. Quickly grabbing my phone holding it up to my ear as I rush into the school building.

"Sir you can't-"

"Bathroom." I demand.

"Walk down the hall to the right." I walk briskly down the hall before shoving open the bathroom door.

H A V E N

It's Daddy.

"Get your f.ucking hands off her Riley." He growls at Riley. Riley freezes and looks at his intimidating structure. Daddy steps forward and tears his hands off me. I quickly wrap my arms around him and he shoots death glares to all the guys.

"Mr.S-styles?" He stutters and suddenly he's the one feeling vulnerable.

"What the f.uck did you think you were doing with her? Huh Riley?" He's so dominant.

"I should go tell your s.lut of a mother what you were up to." His neck vein protruding through his tanned skin.

"Daddy." I whimper into his chest when his grip on my waist tightens.

"Sh it's okay doll let Daddy take care of this." He whispers in my ear and I nod.

"If I ever hear or see you laid one hand on her I will make you wish you were never f.ucking born." He spits his eyes with the presence of fury as all the boys nod.

"I mean it." He assures and guides me out of the bathroom. My breathing is heavy when he kisses me on the lips discreetly.

"Baby doll calm down." He coaxes me gently and I nod regaining composure. We walk out into the parking lot and into his BMW. After shutting our doors and climbing in. It surpises me when he wraps his arms around me pulling me into his hard chest and strokes my hair softly.

"Daddy's here baby girl."