19%

(Picture of Harry and Haven's outfit to the side)

H A R R Y

"Haveanna!" I look around the streets of New York City. How the f.uck did I lose her?!

"It's beautiful in the evening, isn't it?" Haven's sweet voice sounds at the edge of the corner.

"Yes dear, very." A voice responds.

"Haven there you are!" I exclaim when I see her. Of course she's sat by an old homeless man chatting with him.

"Harry! This is Clyde!" She introduces me. The old man smiles gumly holding out his hand.

"Daddy Please." She nudges me. I hesitantly place my hand in his and give a firm shake.

"C'mon darling we have to go." I say slowly.

"Oh, bye Clyde!" She kisses his dirty cheek and hugs him briefly.

"What the f.uck was that?" I huff angrily.

"Harry he was on the streets, I wanted to speak to him he looked sad." She whines.

"He could've hurt you." I spat my grip on her tightens.

"Daddy, it hurts." She utters trying to wiggle out. I loosen my grip,

"Darling you have to understand that all people aren't nice." I inform her lowly.

"He was nice Daddy! He didn't hurt me, he looked sad and I didn't like it." She defends.

"Don't raise your voice to me." I demand.

"S-sorry Daddy."

"Good girl, now we have to get to our hotel." I drag her to the car and hop in. She follows suit shutting the passenger door and buckling her self in.

***

H A V E N

"Dear c'mere." I hear Harry call for me.

"This is Christy and Kate, Zayn and Liam's kittens." He introduces me.

"Oh isn't she beautiful! Hi darling I'm Christy and that's Kate!" Christy says to me hugging me tightly. Christy being a brunette where as Kate a redhead, both beautiful.

"I'm Haven." I smile and she returns it.

"Out Styles we have work to get her ready for the banquet!"

"Be a good girl for them Kitten, and Daddy will reward you." He purrs softly in my ear causing me to shudder.

"Yes Daddy." I whisper back softly fluttering my eyelashes. He smirks before pecking my cheek and exiting.

"So I'm thinking shopping!"

***

"It's perfect." Kate gasps.

"It's a little revealing." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"No Kate's right." Christy agrees.

"You're getting that." They say at the exact same time..

"It's expensive." I say more to myself than them.

"That's why Harry gave us this." She holds up a card.

"I can't spend his money."

"Nonsense, they're like sugar daddies." Kate giggles.

"But I-"

"Whoops already bought." Christy says coming back with a dress bag.

"Now makeup!"

(Sorry I'm skipping around so much)

***

"Okay I think I'm done." Kate and Christy step back to view me.

"Gorgeous!" Christy squeals as I take a look at myself. My long blonde hair curled in ringlets and my peachy lips full. The black ruffle dress a bit short but adorned with a peach bow, and sweetheart neckline showing off more cleavage than I normally like to.

"And these!" Christy shoves coral heels into my hands and grins. I slip my feet into them already feeling about 3 inches more taller.

"Jewelry!" Kate hands me a coral and gold bangle matching with the dangly shimmer earrings. After we all get each other ready and I shaved my legs so they were smooth. I love shaving my legs honestly,  it takes time but the smoothness afterwards is worth it.

"C'mon girls Red is here!" Kate tugs us both out of her hotel room and leads us to the elevator hopping on.

"You'll love the banquet, it's for charity mostly." Christy explains as the elevator doors open to the lobby. Our heels clink on the marble floor when we walk outside to the sleek limo.

"Ladies." Red I'm assuming says opening the car door for us.

"Oh this is so exciting!" Kate exclaims as Red closes the door.

"You guys we need a picture!" Christy says and whips out her phone. We all giggle as we take silly photos until the limo comes to a stop.

"Don't look right into the cameras." Kate advises I nod and instantly flashes go off as she sets foot out of the car.

"Kate!  How's Liam managing the company wages?"

"Christy what about the scandal with Sandra and Zayn?!"

"Who's the new chick?!" I feel someone tug on my arm pulling me inside.

"Haven you okay?" Christy asks examining me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I respond, my vision returning back to normal.

"Let's go!" We all link arms and our heels click in sync as we walk towards the banquet hall.

"Christy!" A voice calls.

"Babe!" Christy squeals wrapping her arms around the tall man's neck.

"Haven this is Zayn my boyfriend!" Christy introduces.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Haven." I introduce myself, hopefully politely.

"Ah love I already know who you are." He responds, I am dead up confused.

"I'm going to go grab a drink." I murmur. Christy nods, and I pad over to the bar.

"Do you just have water?" I ask the bartender. He nods and hands me a glass of the clear liquid. I've heard about date rape drugs in health class and such. Before downing the whole thing I sniff it for any odor and twirl my clean finger in it looking for any fizzes or bubbles. Once checking it's water I tip it back and let it run down my dry throat.

"Very smart." Harry's voice becomes present.

"Thank you." I turn to face him. Holy crackers. He looks amazing. His kind of long hair flipped over onto one side where as he is dressed in a thin white button up leaving some buttons unbuttoned to show off his tanned tattooed chest. His black slacks completed with his signature cross necklace, and silver ring. He scans me up and down not very subtly looking straight at my ample cleavage.

"You look very beautiful darling." He kisses my lips softly.

"Thank you Daddy, you look very handsome." I compliment him.

"Come along dear before I have to take you on this table, we have people to meet, yeah?" His lust apparent in his dark emerald irises.

"Yes Daddy."