*15%

Haha I love Justin Timberlake xD

H A V E N

"M'hungry."

"I could make breakfast?" I suggest I am also starving. His fingers trace along the curve of my side lightly rubbing my bum.

"Mmm omelets?" He inquires.

"Mhm." I nod and he kisses my cheek.

"I'll be down in a minute to help darling." He kisses my lips before I roll out of bed clad in his long tee shirt and my knee socks. Padding down the stairs I reach the huge kitchen. Looking for the ingredients I grab a pot and turn on the stove. Cracking a couple eggs I whip them and begin to make the sausage,cheese,ham filling.

H A R R Y

Wrapping my arms around her waist I pull her into me.

"Hiii baby girl." I mutter into her as she places her hands over mine on her stomach. She giggles cutely when I burry my face into her neck tickling her with my hair. Placing my hand over hers that holds the spatula we make a movement and flip the egg over. We finish the omelets, Haven stands on her tip toes reaching for one of the plates in cupboard.

"Do you need help baby doll?" I ask and she nods embarrassed. Opening the cabinet I grab two plates with ease and place them down. Kissing the top of her head when she transfers the freshly cooked omelets onto our plates. Taking our seat at the breakfast bar I get up to get me some coffee.

"What would you like to drink darling?" I ask and pour one cup of coffee.

"Milk please." She responds. I grin slightly and pour a glass of milk for her and sit back down.

"M' this is really good Doll." I moan. She blushes and smiles slightly.

"T-thank you Daddy." She replies shyly taking a drink of milk. Excusing myself when I'm done I hurry to the bathroom and brush my teeth quickly. Haven still sits on the bar stool finishing her glass of milk.

"Baby girl.." I murmur into her ear placing an arm around her waist.

"M' still hungry." I whisper to her.

"D-daddy you just ate." She points out.

"Daddy wants something sweet."

H A V E N

"I-uh could make cookies?"

"You're so innocent Doll." His voice trickles down my neck as he plants kisses.

"D-daddy." I squeak when he turns me around and sets me on the island of the counter.

"Your p.ussy baby doll, I want to taste you, okay? Do it for Daddy."

"Y-yes Daddy." He smirks before placing his palms and spreading my legs slowly revealing me to him.

"You look so f.uckable right now." He takes a deep breath before teasing my inner thighs. Latching onto his hair I pull him closer to where I need him the most.

"Daddy wants to try something." He stops looking back at me.

"O-okay." I let out a squeal when he grabs me from the counter and carries me to his bedroom.

"You'll like this baby girl." He promises me laying me down on the bed. I tap him on the shoulder and open my mouth.

"K-kiss me?" I look with pleading eyes and he crashes his lips onto mine. I can already feel the bulge forming in his pants when he presses tightly against me.

"We need you naked." He mutters to himself pulling his teeshirt from him and me. Left in my panties and bra while he in only his boxers, he bends down to lock our lips. He fiddles with my bra strap asking permission. I am hesitant at first but I trust Daddy. I nod and he reaches around unhooking it revealing my bare breasts to him.

"So beautiful darling." He pecks my lips and grasps my whole breast in his hand. I've always been self conscious about my body since my mother, but Harry he worships it like it's his own little gift. He rubs his thumb over my n.ipple making it harden instantly.

"So responsive hm?" He hums and I feel his bulge roll onto my thin panties. I gasp at the new feeling and grip his bicep as he rolls his hips.

"God you're soaking right through my boxers Kitten." He grunts and reaches his hand down and rubs my c.lit over the flimsy cloth.

"Daddy." I groan as his hips move faster as do his fingers on my bundle of nerves.

"Do you like it when Daddy dry f.ucks you hm princess?" He growls his eyes clouded with lust.

"Y-yes Daddy." I feel the pressure build in my stomach when he circles his hips.

"God f.uck ride me Doll." He quickly flips us over so I'm on top. I place my hands on his glistening chest and he grabs my hips rolling them onto him.

"Yes like that, f.uck." He breathes throatily. I circle my hips and just did whatever felt right. Bouncing up and down a bit while grinding harshly against him. Making the friction absolutely pleasurable. His hand cups my b.reast as it bounces.

"God f.uck do that again Kitten!" His head tilts black when I repeat my actions.

"F.uck just come come for Daddy." He rubs my c.lit harder to the tip of convulsing.

"Ohh, Daddy." I whimper feeling my climax build quickly.

"C'mon Kitten, c'mon." He growls encouraging me. I moan one last time before shaking and collapsing on his chest.

"Yes, God Haven." He grunts before reaching his zenith also. I feel warmth spread through his boxers as I am still tightly pressed against him. His breathing and mine are heavy when he pulls me closer to him. I lean up and kiss his soft lips him responding slowly to my forward actions. His hair is crazy and his eyes have a wild look in them.

"So lucky." He trails his finger over my bottom lip. Just then a knock sounds at the door.

"I'll get it." He grumbles rolling out of bed.

"M'kay Daddy."