*11%

H A V E N

"Haven!" My mother calls and run down stairs.

"Yes mother?"

"Set the table, we are having a guest over." She snaps. Staying quiet seems like the best option so I do. Laying out plates and forks I fold napkins like they do at fancy restaurants.

"Haven!"

"Yes Father?" I grit my teeth.

"Make sure you don't embarrass us." He warns.

"Seriously." I mutter under my breath.

"Yes father I won't embarrass you."

"Good now go change into something more presentable." He points to my room. Trudging up the stairs I swing open my door and look at my closet.

"Don't embarrass us Haven, clean the house Haven, make a cure for freaking cancer Haven!" I mock my parents. Grabbing the red skirt and white top I throw it on. Thank crackers for Amber and Tiffany. The door bell sounds as soon I slip on my white strappy sandals and throw my hair into a pony tail. Hurrying down stairs so my parents won't yell at me for being late I stop in my tracks.

"Mr.Styles?" My eyes widen.

"Hello Haven." He pronounces deeply.

"Dinner's ready!" My mother's voice chimes. We all follow in the dining room and Mr.Styles sits next to me.

"Looks absolutely delicious Mrs.Tuckett." Harry praises the meal my mother cooked.

"Why thank you Harry." She blushes. Gross...

"So I heard you guys are opening the church in Lexington this weekend." Harry brings up.

"Yes, unfortunately we are having difficulties for finding a sitter for Haven." Mother interrupts.

"I can watch her, she can stay here and I'll just come and check on her every once and a while." He suggests.

"Oh, that's asking alot." Father says.

"Nonsense it'd be my pleasure. She's very mature for her age." He subtly moves his hand on my knee.

"Mr.Styles, we can't thank you enough." Mother swoons.

"It's quite alright, we've always had a great friendship." He chuckles.

"So, Harry you're still an entrepreneur?" His hand inches toward my centre. I heave quietly and sip my water.

"Yes M'am." He responds and I feel his fingers push my panties to the side. My parents begin talking while Mr.Styles leans over.

"Be quiet Kitten." He purrs in my ear and rubs me slowly. I try to cross my legs but end up having him push my thighs further apart. Swirling one finger against the rim of my entrance I gasp loudly.

"Haven!" My mother scolds.

"S-sorry I though i-i saw a bug." I lie terribly, but they buy it.

"D-daddy." I whisper.

"Ask to go to the toilet." He hisses.

"Haven are you alright?" Mr.Styles asks and that gets my parents attention.

"N-no bathroom n-now." Mr.Styles withdraws his fingers and lets me stand up. Once in the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror. Wiping off the little sweat with a towel the door unlocks. Mr.Styles quickly steps in and locks the door.

"You weren't quiet Kitten." He growls and turns on the faucet.

"What are you-" I squeak when he lifts me up on the sink counter.

"Shush." He hushes me and quickly lifts up my skirt.

"Mr.Styles I-"

"What did I say about you calling me that?" He discards my panties.

"S-sorry Daddy." I begin stuttering when his skillful tongue touches my centre.

"Mm so sweet." He hums against me moving his tongue rapidly. Subconsciously I grind my hips down meeting his tongue when it slips inside me.

"Oh,oh Daddy!" I moan loudly. Tugging on his hair and bringing his face closer. He moves his tongue in and out making me lose it.

"Daddy." I groan one last time before releasing myself on his tongue. He does small kitten licks to clean me up before I unwrap my thighs from his head.

"Good girl." He kisses me rough.

***

I reach for a roll,

"Haven, no carbs."

"M-mother it's a roll." I defend trying to remain composed.

"Too bad, you have to be skinny for the beauty pageants." She moves the rolls away from me. That's when I snap.

"I'm f.ucking eating this d.amn roll!"

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!