6%

H A R R Y

"Daddy." Haven whines and pouts.

"C'mere baby girl." I command and she walks over standing between my legs. I pull down on her waist so she's straddling me.

"Daddy." She giggles as I kiss all over her face. My eyes land on her innocent doe ones as I move my hand on her cheek.

"Daddy, I've never done this before." She confesses.

"It's okay darling I'll teach you." She blushes and nods. Grasping the nape of her neck I bring her closer to my lips.

"Follow my lead baby doll." I whisper. I slowly press my lips to hers. Her lips react after a short while and tries to keep up with mine. My teeth tug gently on her bottom lip and she gasps at the action. Giving me time slip my tongue in her mouth toying it with hers. Her dainty fingers tangle in my curls when our tongues dance together. Running out of breath quick she pulls back.

"You did so well princess." I praise.

"T-thank you Daddy." I smile when I place my forehead on hers.

"You okay doll?" I ask and she nods.

"I liked it." She whispers.

"So did I."

"Daddy, what's an o.rgasm?" She blurts out.

"Princess, why would you like to know?" I wonder.

"B-because everyone talks about stuff like that at school." She fiddles with her thumbs.

"An orgasm is basically when someone, something, or yourself touches you in an arousing manner on your breasts or p.ussy."

"I don't have a cat." She replies. I grin at her cluelessness.

"This is your p.ussy baby." I move my fingers down her thighs rubbing her through her underwear.

"Oh." She gasps and her head falls back.

"Do you want Daddy to make you feel good Baby Girl?"

She nods frantically.