*10%

H A R R Y

"Daddy?" Haven calls.

"Yes darling?" I reply tilting my black frames down.

"I'm cold." She whimpers.

"C'mere baby girl." I demand and like the good girl she is, she obeys. Sitting on my lap I grab her soft thighs.

"You want me to run you a bath love?" Her slight nod gives me all the confirmation I need. Hoisting her up she yelps but wraps herself around my waist and nuzzles her face into me. I walk down to my bedroom and open the door. Passing through my room I reach the bathroom and slide open the French pocket door. I perch her up on the sink while I tend to her bath.

"Daddy, how did you know Riley?" She asks timidly.

"His mother used to work with me," I reply truthfully. I leave out the part about her trying to seduce me. The tub fills with warm water.

"Pick your color doll." I open up the cabinet full of bath toiletries and such.

"Um, the blue one." She picks up the pastel blue sparkly bath bomb. Smiling I drop it in and she watches in awe when I mix it and it turns the exact color.

"Those are so cool." She gasps. I step forward and grasp her waist. Trailing my nose down her neck I begin to slip off her shirt. She shivers at the coldness but remains silent when I slide off her pants leaving her clad in her undergarments. Unhooking her bra I pull down her panties and toss them to the side. Helping her in the bath and she sits down in the colored water.

"Do you need anything else princess?" I bend down sitting beside the edge.

"I'm still cold." She mutters and looks at me with a pout.

What? The water is-

A grin appears on my face as I realise what she means. She wants me with her.

"Would you mind if I got in?" I asked gently and she shook her head. After undressing myself I step into the bath and she scoots up.

"Let me." I instruct and move behind her so she's sitting between my legs. I plant kisses on her shoulders while opening the shampoo bottle. Washing her long blonde waves in a soothing manner she turns around so she's facing me.

"C-can I wash your hair Daddy." She hesitantly grasps the shampoo mixed with conditioner bottle. She takes the silence as a permission and she massages my scalp causing a serene feeling. Her nimble fingers work along my curls, and run them through each one. I let out a grunt in appreciation when she tugs on one.

"Mm." I hum when she moves closer rubbing soap on my chest. Her centre about 2 cm away from my aching c.ock. I then feel my self harden when her breasts are fully on display after I push her hair to the side.

"Beautiful baby girl." I praise.

"You're beautiful too Daddy." She lays her head back when she returns to her position with her back facing me. I can't help but grasp her breasts in my hands eliciting a small gasp from her. She leans her head back all the way on my chest when my fingers tweak her nipples.

"Oh." She squeaks while she feels my hardness on her bum.

"Daddy it's poking me." She whispers. I almost burst out laughing but instead crack a smile at her.

"It means you make me so horny." I bit her earlobe.

"Daddy." She gasps when my fingers rub her heat. She moves her hand to mine and tugs my wrist away. I'm startled when she turns around and kisses my skin with those perfect lips. My eyes widen we she grasps my c.ock into her tiny hand.

"Baby girl what are you doing?" I ask skeptically.

"I-I just, want to reciprocate.." She pronounces the word carefully.

"You want to give me a hand job?" She scrunches her nose. What the- I bet it was that Amber girl who encouraged her to do such things. Why would she tell her?

"What's that?" Okay maybe she is still innocent. I chuckle deeply and think about it for a minute.

"I'll teach you." I grin and she nods obediently.  I move her hand up my shaft in a pumping motion.

"Like this," I manage to get out and still guide her hand. F.uck it feels amazing to have her on me.

"Squeeze." I command and she looks hesitant but does it anyway. It sends a jolt of pleasure through me while try to remain composed. Soon I let go of her hand and she continues the fluent actions.

"F.uck!" I moan when her curious thumb circles my oozing tip. Getting impatient I grab her other hand and make it massage my b.alls.

"Just like that kitten, f-f.uck!" Her eyes widen when I come undone.

"Such a good girl for your Daddy." I coo and she blushes.

"Come let's get you to bed."

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?"

"I might need to go home." She mutters.

"Nonsense I'll take care of it, they extended their getaway anyways."

"Daddy, come cuddle with me." She whines when I place her fluffy towel covered body in my bed. Reaching over I grab my tshirt and change her into it along with her bow knee socks. I slide in bed next to her and wrap an arm around her small frame.

"Night Kitten." I purr into her ear and she giggles. Kissing her cheek and letting my eyelashes flutter on it.

"Night Daddy."