season 2 | chapter 14 (ii)

A / N

A / N

Hi guys.

I know it's been nearly four months since my last update and you deserve an explanation for my abscence.

Even though I said I'd return to my once-a-week updates after July 7th, the last day of my university exams, I couldn't because for the rest of July I was on vacation. Then, August came but I continued not to have my laptop in the summer house due to its techinal issues. That, combined with a few issues I had to take care of both concerning the people around me, but mostly me. I'm the type of person who when doesn't like something either about themselves or their life does their best to improve. But for that to happen, it takes time, and most importantly, time away from all social media which proved to be toxic for me from time to time.

So yes, I needed a break. I'm a person, a living and breathing human being, not a writing machine. I hope you can understand. Fortunately, everything is alright now and I can slowly get back to the habit of writing because I can't write if I'm not okay.

Also, I'd like to announce you a highly important detail for this story. A few of you may have been wondering why we're many chapters in and the love interests haven't exchanged a single kiss or why something more intense hasn't happened yet.

Well, to that let me tell you this:

This story consists of:

180 CHAPTERS = 2 PARTS = 8 ARCS IN TOTAL = 4 EACH.

I thought I should clear that up.

This lengthy note is reaching to an end. As always, a vote and a comment are always appreciated for they can truly motivate an author. And, to those who are still around and support the story a massive thank you. You're the ones I keep writing for.

Important inclusion: This chapter originally has two more scenes but they will be written in a third part because after 5k words and a desire to publish a chapter after so long, the author couldn't wait any longer.

Lastly, a synopsis of chapter 032.1

Previously on TCOS: Hilary leaves from the palace with the team, emotionally devastated by her conversation with Selene. She guides her friends to a hotel where they settle in without problems until another argument between her and Tyson takes place. In the end, Tyson shuts the door and waits in the hallway.

I hope you and your families are safe and healthy during the pandemic and happy reading!

Pavlina x.