The big move

Chapter 1

Darcy’s POV

“Hurry up Darcy, the car will be here soon” Yelled Madison as I made sure I'd packed my whole life into two suitcases. Literally that was exactly what I did.It was finally it, I was going to be an X factor contestant. I couldn’t believe that it had only been 3 months since me and the girls first auditioned in front of Louis, Tulisa,Nicole and Garry. I really shouldn’t be day dreaming when I only have a few minutes but what the hell, I might as well reflect on my life.

I was always that girl who was never confident, I just wasn’t. I left all that to Madison and Lauren. Whenever we were out together those girls knew how to grab the attention of guys around them. As for me, I would just stand by and watch in amazement. I always wished I could be more like them .Madison is smart,funny and petite with gorgeous long brown hair; it was the hair that you would see on adverts where the model flicks and twirls her hair around. I was always jealous that my hair was never like that. And as for Lauren she's witty, stubborn at time but she has the longest legs that go on for days. I always thought I could never measure up to them, but I guess that doesn’t matter when you’ve been friends with someone for over 9 years. We have done everything together and of course following in the dream of a music career was obvious to us that we would do it  together as a trio. They are more than just my friends their like sister's to me, I wouldn’t change any of them for the world.“Are you coming or what, or do we have to drag your small but down the stairs” yelled Lauren this time? Give me two minutes I’ll be down soon.

After what felt like ages, we finally arrived at what would be our new home. I couldn’t believe it, it was  white , luxurious and most importantly.... massive. I didn’t know how I would get used to this. It was those luxurious mansions that you  would see on Cribs. The area looked so peaceful, we where opposite a local farm  in Hertfordshire .As we entered the house we passed through a group of paparazzi who where obviously waiting for us to enter the house. It was so nerve racking to think as soon as the live shows start we would be classed as “celebrities”.“ I can’t believe this is our actual house”. Lauren excitedly said as she  spun around admiring what was to be our home .We had cooks,cleaners to take care of us, we pretty much had everything that we could ever want.This was all too much for small town girls like ourselves to handle.

As we continued to get settled, I overheard the loud noises of cars parking into the house .”They’re here !!” Madison said as she pointed to Jahmene, James and Rylan  making the way  out of the first car. We were acting like children, we ran down the stairs screaming and giggling ready to see everyone.Instantly I had a huge grin on my face as soon as I saw him.

“I’m so happy to see you" ........

*Hope you guys liked the first chapter . Would you guys like it if each chapter had a song attached to it so that it would be a more like a songfic ?This is my first time creating a fanfiction on wattpad and I would really appreciate any form of feedback .