Friends

Chapter 9, part 1

Josh POV

It was Saturday and at the last minute, both I and the hair dresser came to an agreement that I should cut my hair, as this could boost my image. At first I wasn’t sure but after the results where amazing. I loved the new hair cut.

Please just hold my hand. I anxiously asked Darcy when I was having my eyebrows plucked. She did just that. Each time it hurt, my leg went up in the air, it was torture. It’s not funny Darc. “Yes it is  as tough as you make out to be , you’re a woose ,girls do it all the time. If you want to look beautiful then suck it up, at least now you don’t have two slugs".

After a long 10 minutes, the torture was finally over. I just had one more thing to show her.” Wow, you look great” cheered Darcy. Its not too Bieber or One Direction?

“No of course not, you look like Rhino” Haha very funny, sometimes full of banter today!

“You know me so well” grinned Darcy .She too had changed her hair and died it a plum colour.

Sooo..., what you doing tonight? “I haven’t planned anything so nothing , why?”

How about the guys and you plus all the girls go to Nando’s.

“Yeah , ok it would be a perfect way to wind down before tonight “.

Darcy’s POV

I was really happy that Josh suggested the gang going out , we all needed it.Tonight we would all be performing and everyone would of course be nervous.I immediately rushed  to ask the girls to hear what they thought.

One by one they all said know.Everyone had one excuse or the other for not coming.I didn't get it how could Ella,Charlie ,Lucy ,Jade , Madison and Lauren all be too busy? It was bonkers to me. Common guys , please come it will be fun .I pleaded to everyone.

“Hey , looks like the boys can’t come , what about the girls? xxx” asked Josh in his text.

I was so frustrated, it looked like no body wanted to come out.

“How about you and josh just go together” Suggested Ella and the other nodded in unison.

Instantly I became suspicious , I knew exactly what everyone was doing. For the last time , its nothing serious stop making it out to be a date  because its not. “Ok whatever you say miss cranky , teased Lauren”. You guys , we are going as friends and that is it.

“Well then can we help you pick your outfit, you have to look stunning” asked Jade.  I unwilling agreed and let them raid my outfit whilst squealing.

Boy this was going to be a long night ......

A/N : Sorry that it took so long for this chapter to be uploaded.What do you think will happen between Jarcy (Josh and Darcy) whilst on their *date? Hope you guys like this chapter , let me know what you think.The 2nd part of this chapter will be uploaded soon.