The Interview ...

Chapter 6

Josh POV

It was 5 am and everyone was tired. It would be us boys out first interview together as group with George. I was hoping things wouldn’t be too awkward between I and Darcy .The plan for today was for the over 28 to be interviewed first with this Morning, The boys and girls would be interviewed by Capital Fm and us for the groups we had Day Break. As soon as everyone was ready, we all got into the cars on our way to the studio’s or radio station.

We first met Holly Willoughby then Philip Schofield for this morning. She was absolutely gorgeous.”It’s so nice to meet all of you” Holly said as she shook all of our hands.”Thank you “we all said in unison. They explained what we would be asked and that Louis will be there so we shouldn’t get too nervous.

As we were getting our makeup done, I really wanted to talk to Darcy before we left. Just as I was about to go find her, it was too late she left with the girls and into the interview room.

~

v  During the interview

“So who in the house are dating?” Holly asked during the interview. I should have seen it coming .The room went dead silent. “

            “What about you  Josh, there's lot's of rumours about you and Darcy .So can we know a little bit about what's going on-between you too ?

            We both instantly looked at each other and laughed.

 We just get on really well and we like to hang out with each other but    ..... just as friend.

"What do you have to say about this , is this true Darcy?" Philip immediately asked.

       “We are like best friends, we have fun together with all the other  contestants” Darcy said.

           Well thank you for coming and best of luck both Holly and Philip said.

Finally the interview was over.

We were all so tired but we still had two more interviews to do. As we went outside, all the fans mainly girls where screaming our name. It was so bizarre to me that so many people knew who we where. I could really get used to the screaming of girls calling my name!

*Hope you liked this chapter , the next one will defiantly be worth reading.