Just Say Yes

Play song that is attached (A Thousand Years by Tanner Patrick)

Chapter 35

Darcy POV

1 week later

You are doing what?! Yelled both Lauren and Madison

I want to get back with Josh. I confirmed as the girls and I were in my bedroom as I began packing for America .I really did pick a bad day to tell my best friends that I wanted to get back together with my ex boyfriend.

What in your right mind made you want to be back with that cheat?

Lauren please; don’t do this to me. I’ve forgiven him and as my friend I would appreciate it if I had some support.

I know how much you don’t like him Lauren but please he’s changed I want to be happy.

Darc of course we want you to be happy but we saw how last time he upset you, we just don’t want to see you like that before. Lauren confessed as she pulled me into a hug.

I know, I know and that's why I love you guys for it; I’m sure that I’m making the right choice.

What did George say about all of this. Madison questioned as she curled her hair around her fingers.

Actually he broke up with me because he knew that Josh loved me still and he thought I should give him a second chance.

“Seriously George was such a keeper, but of course if Josh is who you want to be with then we will support you.” Madison finally said as she too came to hug me.

“Oh I’m going to really miss you, I can’t believe your going to America for 3 weeks talk about a long holiday.” Lauren teased

I will miss you guys too, but I need to tell you guys something. It’s important.......

*Flashback*

5 days before

“Miss Davis is it?” she confirmed and I shyly nodded.

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Dr. Riley. Now it says here you’ve been having some abdominal cramps lately, is that correct?” she asked, flicking through the clip board that rested on her thighs.

Yes that’s right, I  mumbled and Dr. Riley  glanced up at me, her eyebrows raised.

“ How often have you been having these cramps” She asked raising her eyebrows again. About three days but sometimes it can last for twenty to thirty minutes. Dr Riley continued to tap her board a couple of times before setting down her paper and standing up.

 “ Ok then, can I have you lie  your back?” she requested, a reassuring smile on her face. I  hesitantly complied, a nervous glance being sent her way.

“Alright, I’m just going to press on your torso to see if anything’s wrong. Tell me if any area is particularly uncomfortable, ok ?” she said softly, pushing up the hem of my  shirt so it revealed my stomach. Warm fingers gently pressed on different areas, her eyes watchful of my facial expressions. Her touch then proceeded to my right side and I yelped.Her gaze then turned a bit hard as she took in my reaction.

“When was the last time you had  your period?” She asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

Ermm actually I was meant to be due 3 days ago but sometimes it delays when your stressed right. I asked confused.

“Darcy are you sexually active?” She asked as she then went on to press on the left side of my stomach.

“I’m going to need to run a few test, if that’s ok with you” Dr. Riley announced as she got hold of a urine cup and other things.