Just the two of us

Chapter 7

*(Play music whilst reading this fanfiction)

Josh POV

Finally it was Friday, since Monday we all rehearsed for Saturday's live shows. Just the thought of performing was nerve racking. Just the though of performing was getting to me.

You alright Darc? I asked as she looked extremely nervous during rehearsals.

“No not really, its my dream to be a singer and I just can’t mess it up”.

Don’t think like that, I’ve seen you and the girl perform and you’re amazing. You’ll be fine ,I promise. I hugged her to calm her down

“Thank you Joshy, I needed that”.

3 hours later.......

It was our first time doing a twitcam and we thought to it would be fun to talk to the fans. It just so happens Darcy, Lauren and Madison where in mine and JJ’s room.

The fans where coming out with outrageous questions. At least more than 3 time’s fans would ask if me and Darcy where dating.As usual we denied it. As me and the boys continued to answer questions, Darcy was nuzzled up into my chest.

“Aww they look so cute” Jaymi read out. Jaymi replied saying “That’s how they are all the time , you guys better get used to it.”

One minute Darcy was laying on me, and the next thing I notice is that she is fast asleep pulling ridiculous faces. I and George tried so hard not to laugh but to act normal and continue to answer questions.

“ @GoshCuthbert24 , Who in the group have a bromance” asked one fan. We immediately answered. “I and Josh for sure, that’s why all of you guys call us GOSH”. George answered. “So what songs do want us to sing next”, JJ asked to the fans?

We stayed on twitcam for about 30 minutes till we all felt tired and said by to the fans. I also remembered that Darcy was still laying on me and I had to find a way of putting her to bed without her waking up.I just loved watching her in my arms, it was some how ...nice.

Darcy’s POV

“Where am I” I groggily asked.

Josh laughed then replied. “You fell asleep during the twitcam so I brought you to your room”. So you carried me all this way? I asked, smiling weakly. “Yeah, plus your kind of heavy”. Laughter erupted between both of us; I could never get annoyed with Josh.

Shut up, idiot! I said as I rolled my eyes.

“I better let you sleep, good night”. With that he softly kissed my forehead and left the bedroom.

Josh was such a sweetie, how many boys would do what he did? I managed to go back to sleep without any interruptions.......

*Let me know what you thought of this chapter.Please rate or like this chapter .

Sheryl