Mystery Guy

Chapter 28

Part 2

Darcy’s POV

Just so that the girls wouldn’t catch on with what I was doing tonight, I lied and told them that I was visiting my sister since her Uni wasn’t too far from our hotel. I had to change my clothes at least 3 times before I was finally satisfied with what I picked out.

I went for a simple laid back outfit since I didn’t have a clue where exactly I would be going tonight. Since my feet were killing me from all the rehearsals we had, I went for the basic ballet shoes to feel comfortable. I was already getting nervous; I really hoped everything went well tonight!

~

I waited at the lobby and flicked through some magazines before he turned up. It didn’t take long before I overheard his voice coming from the reception desk. I immediately stood up and flattered my hair.

Hey I was about to think you stood me up. I said as I tapped him on his back.

“I’m glad you came tonight” He said with a big smile on his face.

Me too, so where are you taking me?

“Well only the best place, Makee Dee’s”

Really? It’s a good thing I didn’t get too dressed up then. I said as I put my coat on and walked outside with him.

Was he really being serious, I was so nervous about tonight and all I get told is that I’m going to bloody McDonalds on a date. Of course this would happen to me, I always think too much into things and sadly get disappointed.

“We should take a short cut” He said as he protectively held onto my hand. I loved how he would do that, he made me feel safe around him.

As we were walking for more than 15 minutes I was starting to realise that we weren’t really going to McDonalds. What was he up too?

Errm, McDonalds is left why did we take a right? I asked confused.

“Let’s just say I have something else in mind.”

The journey started to get a bit longer and by now I was started to get irritated, what was going on and where was he taking me?

Seriously where are you taking me, we can go to McDonalds I don’t care now. Let’s just go somewhere closer to the hotel.

“And what would be the fun in that? We are here now. He said as he pointed to the Royal Exchange Theatre. I knew how much you wanted to come here so I booked two tickets in advance to watch To Kill a Mocking Bird.”

How did you know, it’s my fav-...... “You’re favourite I know you’ve mentioned it like 100 times about how much you love it.

This is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. I said as I kissed him.

“So are you ready to go or do you want to stay in the cold?”

He dragged me inside as I laughed to myself; it looked like tonight would be a great night.

~

I really had a great time tonight , it took my mind off of everything  I said as I took out my tissue to wipe my tear.

“Well I’m glad I made you feel better.”

Tonight really did take my mind off of things, I was so caught up about Josh and everyone else finding out about me and him that I didn’t let myself enjoy being around him. One of my favourite quotes from To Kill a Mockingbird was “It’s not time to worry yet.” Right now I didn’t have to worry I just had to be happy and worry later about everything else, because now I wanted to live in the moment.

~

I guess I better go but I’ll either text you tonight or call you tomorrow.

“Okay well I guess this is goodnight” He said as he leaned in to give me a sweet kiss and I returned the favour and kissed him back.

Goodnight .... George!

 A/N: Just like most of you guessed George was Darcy's mystery guy. Hope you guys liked this chapter. The next few chapter's will revolve around George and Darcy and a bit of Josh. Let me know what you want to happen between George, Darcy and Josh. xxx