GIRL DISEASE

With her arms wrapped around her and the wind tugging at her hair, Callie walked home, alone

With her arms wrapped around her and the wind tugging at her hair, Callie walked home, alone. She wanted to think, break down what she saw, what she felt. She knew it wasn't real, but it felt real, Scott's cheeks moving her face, the feeling on an anchor in her chest where her heart should be.

Walking down her road, she saw Stiles' jeep parked outside his house, so he got home okay. 'Hey, Callie' a voice called out. Looking up from her bare feet, Callie's mascara stained faced looked up.

Noah stood by his car, hand on the door handle, as if he just got home. 'You coming in?' He cocked his head, his fingers tapping on the roof of his car. Callie opened her mouth slightly, debating on what she would do.

She was sick and tired of being in her house alone, staring at the broken tv, the broken windows and the mirrors.

'Uhm...yeah' Callie nodded, gulping as she gripped her heals tighter. Sherif wasn't the type to ask questions, mostly because he was too awkward to know the reasoning behind it.

Sherif wrapped his arm around her shoulder 'you're freezing Cal's' he stated, rubbing her bare arm. Callie forced a smile, even though that he wouldn't be able to see, seeing as her tear stained face avoided eye contact.

Opening up the door, Callie finally felt warm. As much as her life and her friends family's were broken, Stiles' house was so warm and inviting. 'Stiles!' Noah called out, as he shut the door behind him.

Placing her nude heels on the floor by the shoe rack, she looked up as she heard the clambering off footsteps. 'Whatever you think I did, I didn't do..unless you have evidence that I did do something, then I'm sorry' Stiles spluttered as he ran down the stairs, his hand on the bannister.

'Stiles' Noah huffed as he stood behind her. 'Oh' he gulped as he looked at her. Callie smiled up at Noah as he moved past her 'I'll leave you guys to talk' he coughed slightly.

Stiles jumped down from the bottom step as his dad walked into the kitchen, leaving the couple alone. Callie crossed her arms as she looked at him, the imagine was so clear in her mind, Stiles' lips locked onto Lydia's, his hands roaming over her.

'Did you, drink the um.. the punch?' Stiles spluttered. He hadn't changed his clothes from the party. Callie did always admire his clothing style, especially his colour co-ordinated flannels.

Callie nodded 'yes, Stiles. I drank the punch' Callie grumbled, crossing her arms in a strop, she stared the boy down. 'Well did you, did you like...hallucinate, freak out?' He spluttered.

'I wouldn't be looking like this if I didn't, Stiles' she chided, looking down at her clothes, which were a state. The netting in her dress was ruffled slightly, she played with it as Scott spat at her.