KEEP THE NOISE DOWN

'Hey' Stiles bellowed, his hands leaving Callie's waist as the drilling got louder

'Hey' Stiles bellowed, his hands leaving Callie's waist as the drilling got louder. 'Hey!' He shouted again, jogging over to his beloved jeep, hung and roses upside down, the drilling got louder.

'Wha-what do you think you're doing?' Stiles questioned, crouching under his jeep as the mechanic ignored him. 'All I needed was a starter' Stiles notified, looking up he saw his jeep tear to pieces.

Callie crossed her arms, her eyes watching Stiles rant. 'Yeah, but it looks like the whole exhaust system has got to be replaced' the mechanic grumbled, bringing his arms down to his side, he stared at Stiles.

'Why do I get the feeling you're slightly over estimating the damage?' Stiles grunted placing his hands on his knees, he looked up at his jeep.

Callie walked towards Stiles and the mechanic, ducking underneath the car to see what they were looking at. 'It's probably going to fun you around, like, 1200, parts and labour' the mechanic sighed.

Callie gulped 'are you kidding?' She exclaimed, looking at Stiles. 'This thing doesn't even have a catalytic converters' Stiles announced, scoffing slightly.

'And yes I know what a catalytic converter is' Stiles scoffed sarcastically. The drilling stoped as the mechanic turned to face them both, faces sour. 'You know what a limited skip differential is?' He questioned, placing the drill on the floor.

'Uh..no' Stiles stuttered 'that doesn't even sound real' Callie whispered to Stiles as the mechanics glare darkened. 'Yeah, could run you more like 1,500' he grinned.

'Okay, just finish' he grumbled, placing his hands on his knees and Callie rolled her eyes. 'Come on' she mumbled, slowly touching Stiles' hand she nodded towards where the entrance was.

He let out a small grumble of acceptance, his eyes glaring at the mechanic as he walked away from him. 'I'll be back here, seething with important rage' he grunted. Callie hit his chest slightly as they walked away, a small grin on her face.

'Come on, let's go wait' she smiled, grabbing his hand and walking towards the door. 'My jeep, my precious jeep' he whimpered, looking back at the mechanic as whirring echoed of the walls.

Callie chuckled at his pettiness 'come on' she grinned, standing still she pulled him towards her. She blushed, biting her lip as Stiles grabbed both her hips he let out a chuckle.

'Not here' she whispered as the whirring became silent. Stiles pouted and Callie wrapped her arms around his neck. 'Later' she added, leaning in slightly.

Callie didn't like the idea of kissing in public, somewhere like school or at the mall, somewhere people who see you, but don't know you are able to understand and see what isn't even their business.

Stiles rolled his eyes, letting out a small sigh. Removing his hand of his waist he went to open the door. 'Ohhh' he let out a groan and he dropped his other hand.