LITTLE WEREWOLF ASS

'Scott, he won't even look at me' Stiles scoffed, resting his head against the blue lockers in the corridors

'Scott, he won't even look at me' Stiles scoffed, resting his head against the blue lockers in the corridors. 'He'll forget about it' he reassured, shoving a few books into his locker. 'He took off my door' he grumbled.

Scott let out a little chuckle. 'Hey, it's not funny, okay? I can't do anything in private, and I mean anything' Stiles stressed, his hands gripping tighter on the straps on his bag. 'It is kinda' Scott nodded.

Stiles gritted his teeth. 'How would you like it if I took your door off?' Stiles countered, slamming his locker door shut. Scott quickly moved his hand, eyes widening at Stiles' attitude.

'I wouldn't know, because it hasn't happened to me' Scott smiled angelically. 'Scott, I don't think you understand the sincerity of it all, alright. My dad, walked in on us, okay' Stiles reiterated, slamming his head back onto the locker.

'Look, you weren't doing anything...bad. Were you?' Scott gulped at Stiles' awkward silence. 'No. Close, but no' he frowned slightly, scuffing his shoes against the floor.

'Have you, yano...done?' Scott gulped, raising a brow at his question. Stiles face blushed his jaw opening. 'No, we never had the chance, my dad makes me, used to make me have the door open, or we were nearly killed, or someone would keep calling our phones till we answered' Stiles' eyes widened and frustration grew inside of him.

Yes, Stiles was sexual frustrated. These intimate moments between them made him so annoyed when they didn't go anywhere, Callie made him feel something so real.

Scott's face dropped, 'well, have you asked her out yet?' Scott questioned, resting against the locker, his face softened.

'No, there just hadn't been a right time' Stiles slouched. 'I would hurry up, she's not going to wait forever. Plus, Matt's interested' Scott whispered incase he was near by.

Stiles' face dropped. 'Matt, as in, photography matt?' He gulped, readjusting the bag in his shoulder. Scott nodded 'yeah, I heard them talking in the locker room' he shrugged.

'When?' Stiles spluttered, his body jolting slightly. 'The other day?' Scott shrugged. Stiles' jaw jarred slightly 'and you didn't bother to tell me?' He scoffed. 'Well, I thought you didn't want to know' he mumbled.

'Well, yeah. Yeah I would like to know who's interested in Callie' Stiles placed a hand on his hip. 'Which I know is freaking everyone' Stiles grumbled, placing a hand up so Scott wouldn't keep talking.

'I was worried I would have to tell you that too' he smiled. Stiles crouched slightly, crossing his arms.

'All right, I only found one thing online called the kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murders' Stiles notified, slinging his bag over his shoulder. Callie and Scott walked either side of him, their hands just touching as they left the classroom.

'That thing was not a Jaguar' Callie spoke, looking up slightly at her two boys. 'Yeah and I'm not exactly a murderer' Stiles grumbled, looking down at Callie.