SHUT UP

Callie sat with her head resting on her table, her arms as a pillow

Callie sat with her head resting on her table, her arms as a pillow. Scott tapped his pencil, looking at Callie how her body rose. He knows something was up, he had never seen her look so sleep deprived before, or anyone, for that matter.

As harris placed the sheet of paper on their shared desk, Stiles leaned forwards 'all right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this but he's right' Stiles whispered.

'I know' Scott bit his lip worryingly, turning round on his seat to face Stiles. The brown jacket suited his skin tone nicely.

'What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?' Stiles gritted. Scott turned back around as Mr Harris bellowed 'this is a pop quiz, Mr Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career' Mr Harris spoke passively.

'Same goes for you Callie, if I don't see your head off the table when i next turn around, you'll be joining Stilinski' He humiliated, carrying on writing on the chalkboard.

Scott quickly nudged Callie, but she didn't move. He listened in, her heart beat was extremely fast, almost like she was running. 'Stiles' Scott gritted.

'Shake her again' he shrugged, leaning further in. Harris turned around, a blank expression on his face. 'And there it is again, your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently' Harris gibed, placing the chalk calmly on the desk.

'I'll see you and Nurmag at 3:00 for detention' he explained. Stiles' jaw dropped and Scott peered back at him. 'You, too, Mr McCall?' He sneered, Scott shook his head. 'No sir'.

Stiles stared at the clock, the handles clicking slower with every minute passing. His head rested in the palm of his hands. Callie set next to him, scanning over notes in her binder, she was doing everything to stay awake and to not close her eyes.

He had tried to ask her if she was okay, to try and get to the bottom of why she looked dead, but Harris specifically said, no talking. Sometimes, throughout the hour he tried to catch her eye, send her a smile, but he wasn't able to.

Grabbing his bag, Stiles quickly jolted out his seat as the handle hit dead on twelve. 'Sit' Harris spat, his eyes not moving up from the papers he was marking.

Stiles cautiously looked down at Callie who was still reading through her notes. 'But it's been an hour' Stiles exclaimed, slouching back down into his seat.

'My detention's an hour and a half' he griped, closing the paper, he moved it to one side. 'You can't do that' Stiles exclaimed. Callie looked up at him, as did Harris 'oh. But I can. You see Stiles, since your father was so judicious in his dealings with me, I've decided to make you my personal project for the rest of the semester' he glared.

Placing his hands on the desk in front of him, Harris grew a small smirk. Callie felt sorry for Stiles as she saw his face drop 'you are going to benefit from all the best that strict discipline has to offer' he smirked.

Callie grabbed his hand gently, placing it on her lap, she just wanted him to know she was there. Callie didn't look at him, things would of been more suspicious.

'Now, shut up before I decide to keep you here all night' he warned. Stiles flashed him an antagonising smile as Harris looked back down at the paper in front of him.

'Yo' Stiles grinned, slamming his hands on Scott's back. 'Hey' Scott smiled, quickly looking back at Stiles. Callie was stood behind him, her jacket wrapped around her, arms crossed around her torso.

Both Scott and Stiles could agree that she looked worse now than she did in the morning. Stiles stood in front of her, they didn't walk together.

'Who the hell is that?' Stiles queried, crouching down next to Scott, his hand rested on the chipped statue blocking them.

Callie slowly walked towards them, her head dizzy, almost like she was intoxicated. He body needed to sleep, she knew she did, but she couldn't close her eyes without the feeling of anxiety pulsing through her.

'Callie, get down' Scott whispered. Stiles held her hand, singling for her to crouch down just like they did. Leaves crunches under her weight as she went to their level, Stiles' hand rested on her back.

'He's definitely an Argent' Scott winced, moving  to the left slightly, so he was more hidden behind the statue.

'Hey, you know, maybe they're just there for the funeral. I mean, what if they're the non hunting side of the family?' Stiles' shrugged, a tone of comedic sarcasm made a small smile appear on Callie's face.

'I know what they are' Scott grumbled, looking back at Stiles and Callie, who was being awfully quiet. 'They're reinforcements' she mumbled, blinking slowly she looked at her two best friends.

'Whoah' Stiles groaned as a sturdy hand pulled himself and Scott to their feet. 'Callie' a familiar voice ordered. She turned around slowly, looking up at the sherif, both Stiles and Scott hanging from his hands.

'The three of you, unbelievable' Noah gritted through his teeth, his eyes flashing disappointment as they stood around him. Callie stared at the sherif, who was trying to calm himself down.

'Pick up my tie' he ordered at Stiles, pushing himself down towards the ground. Callie bent over slightly, her hand out to go to reach it. 'Not you Callie, Stiles' he huffed.

'Got it, sorry' Stiles grumbled, picking up the silver tie, which had splotches of mud on. 'I know, I'm supposed to ask' he sighed.

Sitting next to Stiles, Callie rested her head on his shoulders, her eyes becoming heavy and the image of the best was getting closer. Some nights her nightmares felt real, that she was re-living all of them, except she was stuck. Stuck underneath the shelf where the alpha tore her apart.

Stuck under the bleachers where the alpha clawed at her legs, flesh ripping with every snarl as she tried to crawl away. Stuck on the spot as Peter's hand clenched around her throat.

She could remember the feeling of tears brimming to her eyes, the sensation of them about to burst as the lack of oxygen went to her brain.

Stiles tapped Scott on the leg slyly as he looked down, her ponytail falling over her face. Scott peerced his lips, looking over Stiles to see Callie half a sleep. 'After' he mouthed.

The radio suddenly blared '4-1-5 Adam' the voice fuzzed. Callie's head slowly moved off of Stiles' shoulder as Noah's voice woke her up. 'I didn't copy that. Did you say 4-1-5 Adam?' He queried.

'Disturbance in a car' Stiles whispered to Scott and Callie gulped. 'They we're taking a heart attack victim. doa' the static voice continued.

Stiles looked at Callie, her face was warn down and her eyes were half shut. She was keeping things from them, both of them. The night at the formal, Callie didn't tell himself or Scott what she knew of even how she knew it.

Something was happening to her now, the unsteadiness almost as if she was drunk, the constant sleeping, she wasn't her normal self. Normally she would be yapping in his ear about something he said, now she didn't speak.

Scott and Stiles leaned forwards as the voice over the radio stopped. 'Copy that. I'm standing in front of it right now' Noah replied. 'Something's got into the back, there's blood everywhere' the voice staticstised.

Callie felt her heart race increase as the thought of more deaths flooded through her. She was worried, more killings meant more murdered and knowing Scott and Stiles, they were most likely going to wedge themselves into it.

'Alright, unit four, what's your 20?' Noah questioned, bringing the radio to his mouth. 'Route 5 and post'.

Callie looked at Stiles and a flash of worry flew to her face. He shot her a reassuring smile, all he wanted to do was make sure she was okay, hold her till her worry's washed away. 'I swear, I've never seen anything like this before' the voice gulped.