GET YOU FIRST

'Derek's outside waiting for Lydia' Scott notified, slinging his bag on the floor as they entered the locker room

'Derek's outside waiting for Lydia' Scott notified, slinging his bag on the floor as they entered the locker room. It was empty at this time of day, everyone was either on the field or in lesson. 'Waiting to kill her?' Allison scoffed, face running pale.

'If he thinks he's the Kanima, then yes, especially after what happened at the pool' Scott gulped. Callie slouched herself down on the bench. She sighed slightly rubbing her face with her hands, she looked up at the trio.

'It's not her' she interrupted, slouching her hands down on her lap. Stiles raised a brow and Scott let out a groan. 'Callie, she didn't pass the test. Nothing happened' Scott dropped his head.

'No, it can't be her' Allison defended, crossing her arms she shot a glare at Scott. 'It doesn't matter because Derek thinks it's her' Scott gibed.

Callie slapped her hands on her thighs 'so either we convince him that he's wrong, or-' 'or we figure out a way to protect her' Stiles' butted in, his face slowly regaining colour, glowing at his suggestion.

'I really don't think he's gonna do anything here, not at school' Scott mumbled. 'What about after school?' Allison gritted her teeth.

'What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?' Stiles enlightened, placing a hand on his thigh he looked back at Callie. She was trying to think about what to do, she didn't offer plans, but whenever she did, they were pretty good.

'By three o'clock?' Allison asserted. Uncrossing her arms she pushed her hair back off her face, she was stressed and Callie knew exactly what she was feeling.

'There could be something in the bestiary' Callie suggested, wrapping her arms around herself, she looked up at the yapping friendship group in front of her.

'Oh you mean the 900- page book written in Archaic Latin, that non of us can read?' Stiles shot her a sarcastic glare. Callie narrowed her eyes, her nose twitching with rage.

'Actually, i think I know someone who might be able to translate it' Allison chimed, trying time cool the tension that had suddenly sprung into the air.

'Uh, i can talk to Derek' Scott shrugged 'maybe convince him to give us another change to prove that it's not her' he added. Rubbing his arm, Scott looked at Stiles and Callie, the tension between them suddenly grew.

Walking out the changing room, Callie felt a hand wrap around her wrist. 'Hey' Matt gleamed, pulling her gently back into the changing rooms. 'Hey guys, I'll be a sec' she waved as she called for them.

Stiles stood still, nose twitching with anger and his hand in a tight fist. 'Stiles, come on' Scott rolled his eyes, dragging him out the changing room.

'Did you know Isaacs part of this as well' Stiles scoffed, his thumb pointing back to the locker rooms door. Allison cocked her head, unsure about what was actually going on. 'Isaac?' He questioned, resting his side against the door.