NEXT FRIDAY

'Could you buzz us in, I gotta see my dad?' Stiles questioned, his hand pointing to the locked glass door

'Could you buzz us in, I gotta see my dad?' Stiles questioned, his hand pointing to the locked glass door. Scott and Callie stood behind him as he shot the deputy a kind smile. 'Thanks' he muttered quietly, his heart racing with anticipation.

Their faces dropped as they walked into his office, there sat Jackson, wrapped in a blanket looking angry as ever. His father stood over him, arms crossed he shot the trio a dirty glare as they walked into the room.

'Scott, Callie..Stiles. Perfect timing' Noah sighed, standing in the doorway with his arms crossed. Callie gulped as Jackson grinned at them, god he was such an ass.

Scott flashed Callie a worried look, his mum was going to kill him. 'Have you met Jackson's father, Mr.David Whittemore?' Noah sighed, pointing to the man stood behind him.

He was tall with a stern gaze. His suit fitted him perfectly as if it was ironed on his skin, not a wrinkle in place. A clean shaven face stared at them smugly. 'Esquire' Noah spoke slowly.

'That means lawyer' Jackson interrupted. He sat forwards slightly, a blanket still wrapped around him. Stiles looked back at Callie, the evening had to take a turn of events.

'You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or physiologically' Noah explained clearly, one hand on his hip, the other one holding up the clipboard.

Callie gulped, eye's focusing on her hand which resting on the metal table. She sat in between Stiles and Scott, who each stayed silent. She tried to ignore Jacksons smirk.

Stiles looked around the room, parents hung their head in shame and Jackson stared him down. 'What about school?' He questioned, speaking over the strained silence.

Stiles brought his hands on his lap and Callie bit her lip, he was going to get himself in even more trouble. 'You can attain classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance'.

'Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other' he pushed.

Callie heard the shuffling of people around him, looking up at Noah, you could clearly see the anger and frustration on his face. His arms were crossed and his face was stern. 'I'll just hold it' Stiles retracted.

'Do I need to remind you how lucky we are that they're not pressing charges?' Noah argued as he pulled Stiles out the room, Scott and Callie followed. Pointing his hand at his son, Stiles quickly adjusted his jumper which had fallen down his shoulder.

'Oh come on it was just a joke' Stiles exaggerated. 'A joke?' Noah scoffed. Flapping his arms around, Stiles' voice reached a new pitch he didn't even know that he could make.

'Yes, i didn't think it would be taken seriously' he grumbled. 'Dad, humours very subjective, okay? I mean we're talking multiple levels of interpretation here' Stiles effused, placing his hand on his dads arm.