PALE SKIN AND FRAGILE BONES

'Did you see where he went?' Stiles gulped, his hands resting on Stiles' shoulder as all three of them peered around the side of the wall

'Did you see where he went?' Stiles gulped, his hands resting on Stiles' shoulder as all three of them peered around the side of the wall. Neon lights lit up the front of the club as the chattering from the crowds amplified the energy for the night which was just beginning.

'I lost him' Scott sighed, admitting that he did something wrong. He looked back at Callie who's hand was in Stiles, they ran to him together. 'What? You could catch his scent?' Stiles spluttered, head darting to Scott who was quickly catching his breath.

'I don't think he has one' Scott gulped. 'Any clue about where he's going?' Callie questioned, her eyes scanning the rustic building. 'Too kill someone' Scott grumbled.

'Ah that explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that' Stiles shot him a sarcastic glare. Callie let go of Stiles' hand, taking a step closer to the building.

'What? Scott come on, I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones, okay? Sarcasm is my only defence' he exclaimed, body jolting. Callie smiled, this is normally where she was supposed to say something cringey like 'you're my 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones' but firstly, it wasn't the time, secondly, couple comments like that did make her ear bleed.

'Just help me find it' Scott grumbled his face dropping. 'Not "it" jackson' Callie reiterated, staring at them. 'I know, I know' Scott shook his head.

'Alright, but does he know that?' Stiles countered as they all peered round the wall again. People cheered as one by one people were able to get in. 'Did anybody else see him back at your house?' Stiles yapped.

'I mean, I don't think so' Scott shrugged, he really wasn't the best person to give definite responses. 'But he passed Derek's test' Stiles scoffed.

'But that's the thing, how did he pass the test? Stiles grumbled. 'I don't know' Scott exclaimed.

'Maybe it's like an either/or thing?' Callie shrugged. Both boys looked at her confusingly, their heads cocked to the side and their eyebrows furrowed.

'I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When's the Kanima not the Kanima?' Callie countered. She made a valid point, but by the blank looks on both Stiles and Scott faces, it was clear that they didn't get it.

'When it's Jackson?' Scott shrugged, not understanding what Callie was trying to say. She huffed 'the reason why the Kanima venom affected Jackson, was because at that time Jackson wasn't the kanima' Callie spoke clearly, it still didn't make perfect sense but by how the boys mouths turned into the shape of an O, it was evident that they somehow understood.

'Uh' Stiles spluttered, tapping Callie's arm rather vigorously as he looked up. 'Dude' Stiles gulped, taking several steps back from the building. 'Scotty' Callie mumbled as she followed him, her eyes never leaving the roof.