I'M FINE ISNT I'M FINE

Scott, Stiles and Callie peered quickly over the rock, the ambulance ahead of them flashed as flashlights shon through the woods 'what the hell is Lydia doing?' Scott cocked his head, gripping the rock slightly to get a better look

A wave of dizziness hit Callie and she stumbled back slightly, hands letting go of the rock. Stiles quickly reached out, holding her arms he pulled her back towards them. 'Callie?' Scott gulped, sending her a worried look.

'I'm fine, just focus on Lydia' he mumbled, gripping onto the rock. She felt so weak, like she couldn't walk any further, as if her body was about to collapse of exhaustion.

Stiles still held on to her, reluctant to let her go. He knew that he needed to get to the bottom of it, both himself and Scott knew that something wasn't okay.

'Guys, I'm fine..let's focus on Lydia' she forced a smile to her face as her vision became off centred. It was cloudy round the ages, the objects in her profiterole blurred together.

Callie shrugged it off, sending them another reassuring smile. Scott could smell it on her, the anxiety, the fear, her heart pounding.

Stiles turned his head, looking at Scott. Callie focused on the ambulance ahead of her, as she tried to calm her breathing which was rapid, but she kept hidden.

Stiles sent him a worried glare, shrugging slightly. Callie didn't tell anyone how she was feeling, what was wrong. Nor did she bottle things up, she just pushed negative energy's out her body.

'Do we need to get closer?' Stiles gulped, quickly changing the conversation as Scott and Stiles sent each other shrugs.

Scott lifted his head slightly higher 'no, i got it' he nodded. As he went to move, stiles grabbed Scott's leather jacket, pulling him in close. 'Just find her, please' Stiles begged, speaking with sincerity.

Callie looked at him, sure, a girl was missing, but he spoke with such determination to get her back. Her abandonment issues screamed and she questioned if what he said at the formal was true.

Scott looked at Callie, sadness was written all over her face Stiles faced away from her. Scott nodded hastily. 'I will' he reassured.

Stiles and Callie stood awkwardly as Noah stared down at them, his hands placed in his trousers pockets. 'Just when I-' Stiles muttered, scoffing his shoes on the floor. Looking up around him, his face dropped.

There she was the perfect Lydia Martin standing nude as she walked out the forest. 'Lydia?' Stiles cocked his head, speaking to himself.

Callie faced the woods, the strawberry blonde shaking, her hair ruffled and crumpled leaves stuck in her knots. Callie felt her heart deflate as she saw Stiles' jaw dropped. Lydia Martin, the perfect Lydia Martin, stood in front of the boy she liked, naked.

'Lydia' Stiles shouted again, taking one step away from Callie and towards the redhead. Her face looked up at him, tears brimmed in her eyes.

Callie felt the second wave of dizziness hit her as she felt herself gag for air silently as everyone stared at the naked girl, including Stiles.