Chapter 15 | Hospitalized

Suga let out a yawn, stretching in the hospital bed.

"Mmm...I guess I'll take a walk." He slowly rose from his bed and got up to walk around the courtyard.

He admired the flowers. They reminded him of his classmates.

He liked the brightest ones. Bright things mean excitement. And excitement is always fun.

He bent down and sniffed a flower. Before sneezing.

"Oh shit-" He sniffed, rubbing his nose before laughing. You know those odd funny thoughts? Like 'damn that was one ugly sneeze'. It was one of those.

He sat down at a bench and opened his messages.

[ The Stressed Moms GC ]

Sugamama: good morning everyone~

I need a break: good morning

YaMom: good mornin'

I need a break: where's Moniwa-San?

YaMom: probably asleep, he needs rest tbh Suga, how's the hospital? nothin bad happened?

Sugamama: Akaashi, u don't need to use honorifics -3- and I'm doing good, thanks Yakuuuu

YaMom: Yep, just looking out for my friends. Speaking of which, I gotta go, these rats are being rowdy again

I need a break: I need to go as well. I feel like Bokuto is doing something dangerous.

Sugamama: lol, good luck u two

I need a break: Thank you. Good luck to you too.

YaMom: see y'all later

Suga put his phone into his pocket and got up, letting out a groan as he cracked his back.

"Alrightyy, time to go get me some snacks!"

-

He walked into the cafeteria, getting quite a surprise.

Hinata ran up to Suga, holding flowers.

"Suga-Senpai! How're you doing? Daichi-San said you weren't too swell, so we came to visit you!" He smiled, handing him the flowers.

Suga gave him a bright smile, holding the flowers. Tanaka, Ennoshita, and Kageyama were there as well.

"Where's the rest of them?" Suga questioned, taking Tanaka's gift, which was chocolate. He was relatively calm.

"Asahi was out doing errands for his mom, so Nishinoya tagged along and they went to a coffee shop sometime between the errands. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi didn't respond, so we assumed they were sleeping. Daichi had personal matters to attend to." Tanaka explained, making little hand gestures.

"Oh, okay! Thanks for visiting me. Wanna join me for breakfast?"

They all nodded and they went to go order food.

-

Suga waved them off as he watched them go. He sworn he saw Kageyama & Hinata holding hands. Oh well.

He walked around the halls, waving at nurses and other patients. He walked around before seeing one of his friends.

"Yaku-Sann!"

The short boy turned around to see Sugawara.

"Suga! Nice to see you again. Me, Akaashi, and Bokuto came to see you, but I lost both of them."