Chapter 14 | The Mystery of Suga

The day began like any normal day. Hinata sat, arguing with Kageyama per usual. Tsukishima was getting bombarded by Yamaguchi with questions and random statements. Nishinoya and Tanaka were pissing off Ennoshita and scaring Asahi.

"Good mornin'."

The orange haired boy's head snapped towards the door, but he only saw Daichi. Usually Suga was with him. He was later than usual.

"Daichi-San, where's Suga-Senpai?" Hinata bounded over. (A/N: sorry to interrupt, but lemme just say i accidentally typed "Hentai" instead of "Hinata" while writing this)

"Oh, he said his legs were hurting this morning."

Asahi came over as well.

"Wasn't he at your house last night?"

"Erm, yeah."

"Daichi-Senpai, did you fall asleep on his legs?"

The two third years nervously exchanged looks.

"Yesss?..."

"Oh, okay!"

The day continued as normal, wasn't any different besides Suga being absent. Until a later incident.

-

Nishinoya yawned as he skipped down the halls.

"Lunch time, Lunch time!" He slammed open the doors to the lunch room and it went dead silent. All eyes on him.

He raised his head slightly to make it seem like he was looking down on them as he walked past. Small murmurs came from them as he made his way to a empty table. Before spotting Kiyoko.

"Kiyoko-Senpai!" Kiyoko, who never cared for social ranks, turned to her lower classman and smiled.

"Good afternoon, Nishinoya-San."

"So I was w-"

A orange landed smack dab on the back of his head.

The cafeteria burst out laughing, except Kiyoko and a few sane people.

From there, literally the worst, or best, timing depending on how you think about it. Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyama walked in.

Tanaka's eyes narrowed at the situation as he scooped up a food tray and chucked it in the direction of where the orange come from.

"FOOD FIGHT!"

The cafeteria turned into a war zone.

Hinata and Kageyama were jumping around, chucking food at anyone.

Tanaka was a absolute mad lad. He kept jumping across tables and chucked food faster than people could react. He was also trying to protect Kiyoko.

Nishinoya was doing literally the same thing. What'd you expect. They share a brain cell.

Yachi escape into the main hallway and ran smack dab into Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

"Oh, hello Yachi-San!" Yamaguchi smiled, helping her up.

"Hello Yamaguchi-Kun. Can you help me? There's some trouble in the cafeteria..."

The two boys looked at each other and thought the same thing.

"Food fight?" Tsukishima questioned.

"How'd you guess?" Yachi tilted her head slightly.

"I just have really good intuition." He pushed up his glasses. Yamaguchi couldn't help but grin at his small reference.