Happy Easter! | Easter Special ft. mom squad

A/N: Hey hey hey! It's Easter! :D
(well, where I live, it's Easter-)
so here's a special with the moms of the schools!
————————————————————————
The five moms met at the park with their little packs of children.

The children just ran around and played while the mothers discussed things.

Akaashi, Sugawara, Moniwa, Yaku, and Iwaizumi.

The mothers decided for fun to babysit each other's children.

Suga stood next to Akaashi.

"I'm gonna warn you. They're rowdy. Keep Tanaka and Nishinoya away from windows and the front door. Make sure Hinata and Kageyama aren't fighting. Give Asahi something to read every few minutes or he'll start having a existential crisis. Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita are fine, so just ask them for help if you need anything. Yamaguchi is fine, just don't let anyone pressure him into something weird. Don't give into Tsukishima's back talk, he's sassy. And make sure he doesn't piss off anyone else. I think that's it."

Akaashi took in the information, nodding.

"Sounds alright."

"Yeah, I think you'll be fine, they're like Bokuto."

Akaashi smiled softly, "Mhm."

"Akaashi, anything I should know?" Iwaizumi blinked, hands in his pocket.

"Oh, nothing really. It's just Bokuto to watch out for. He requires a lot of attention. If he gets annoying, you can just ignore him until he decides to stop."

Iwaizumi laughed a little, "Sounds like Oikawa."

"Yep." The two black haired boys grinned at each other.

"Uhm, Suga." Moniwa awkwardly tugged Suga's sleeve.

"Oh, yeah, Moniwa?"

"The kids are fine, just watch out for Koganegawa. He's a little rowdy. Aone doesn't really talk, but you can ask him if you need help or can't find something. He'll just point."

"Oh, okay! Thanks."

Moniwa turned to Yaku.

"Anything I need to know?"

"Yep. Kenma and Kuroo get rough with Lev, so watch out for that. If you just let Kenma play his video games, I think he'll be fine. Kai is good, he's always willing to help. Taketora is rowdy, watch out for him. Fukunaga is good as well, just a little odd. He likes to scare people sometimes, so watch out for corners. Inuoka is good, just kinda hyped up. Don't let anyone pressure him into anything. Teshiro is good, he's smart. Shibayama is a little paranoid, but he's nice. That's it, I think. Oh! And they don't like baths, don't fall for their sly tricks."

"Okay, thank you, Yaku-San." He bowed slightly.

"Yep, they're a tricky bunch!" He grinned.

"Just like you." Moniwa laughed cheerfully, causing them all to laugh along.

Iwaizumi snapped his head to the side, getting the mother instinct. He rushed to the edge of the slide, catching Oikawa. He sighed, setting him down. Walking back, arms in his pocket again.

Yaku laughed nervously.

"Yeah, Oikawa gets into danger easily. You can just smack sense into him like how you smack Lev. And they're all little jokesters. Matsu and Makki are a trouble pair. Yahaba is good, he just hold grudges. Watari is nice. Kindaichi is nice, just whiny and rowdy. Kunimi is chill, just a little too chill. Make him read and interact with the others or he'll just sit there doing nothing. And he likes making this blep face when he pisses off the others. Kyōtani is gonna seem intimidating, just be calm with him. Don't be like Oikawa to him. Congratulate him on good things. That's it."